Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On 05/02/2022 at 23:38, Xela said:

Cars tailgating me when I'm driving the speed limit. Happened twice today on the way back from Telford. One was so close it was like I was towing him! 

Citroen Picasso driving skunkpussy! 

I just flick my rear mirror up so I can't see the idiot. 

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

When very online people say “I just spat my tea / coffee out” at a funnyish story 

No you didn’t

Not as bad a LOL.  What? You genuinely laughed out loud at that mildly amusing anecdote? You're actually genuinely rolling about guffawing because Linda burnt the toast twice when she answered to door and again when someone phoned? 

If I see anyone write that I respond with RAWS explaining on enquiry that I Raised A Wry Smile. 

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Not as bad a LOL.  What? You genuinely laughed out loud at that mildly amusing anecdote? You're actually genuinely rolling about guffawing because Linda burnt the toast twice when she answered to door and again when someone phoned? 

If I see anyone write that I respond with RAWS explaining on enquiry that I Raised A Wry Smile. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Crying here!

• Haha 1

On 07/02/2022 at 11:33, blandy said:

Also, the public transport is pretty decent in the major cities in Aus, probably better than the UK. . .  Transperth . . . Transportnsw etc.

They made a mistake letting the Welsh name their transit systems though IMO.

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, sidcow said:

There should be an acronym for that small sharp exhale of air through your nostrils you do when you find something amusing. That would be far more accurate

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Having the builders in.

The mess and noise doesn’t bother me at all, the builders themselves are alright. The thing I hate the most is the sense that I can’t relax while I’m at home while they are here. Shouldn’t piss me off as I’m paying them to do a job but Id feel awkward playing Xbox or something while they are working upstairs in the bathroom.

It’s a mental block I guess but it’s annoying as I have no reason to go out today and would quite like to kickback and play Skyrim but then it’s just weird when you’ve got hardworking blokes walking past while you’re plebbing it on the sofa fireballing Draugr’s and Fus Ro Dah’ing Ice Trolls off mountain peaks and you know they are wondering what the **** is this lazy nobhead doing with his life. 

Yeah I hate this as well.

Basically anyone a my house doing work I feel really uncomfortable. Like I should be helping.

I had a deep clean on my flat a few weeks ago and just felt like I should be pitching in and helping. Same with when I moved and had a moving company. I'm paying them to do the work, but I feel stupid sat on the sofa and letting them get on with it

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Having the builders in.

The mess and noise doesn’t bother me at all, the builders themselves are alright. The thing I hate the most is the sense that I can’t relax while I’m at home while they are here. Shouldn’t piss me off as I’m paying them to do a job but Id feel awkward playing Xbox or something while they are working upstairs in the bathroom.

It’s a mental block I guess but it’s annoying as I have no reason to go out today and would quite like to kickback and play Skyrim but then it’s just weird when you’ve got hardworking blokes walking past while you’re plebbing it on the sofa fireballing Draugr’s and Fus Ro Dah’ing Ice Trolls off mountain peaks and you know they are wondering what the **** is this lazy nobhead doing with his life. 

46 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I hate this as well.

Basically anyone a my house doing work I feel really uncomfortable. Like I should be helping.

I had a deep clean on my flat a few weeks ago and just felt like I should be pitching in and helping. Same with when I moved and had a moving company. I'm paying them to do the work, but I feel stupid sat on the sofa and letting them get on with it

Manly instinct.

You are basically letting them go on the hunt for woolly mammoth whilst you saunter around gathering fruit and nuts with the ladies.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â