Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

21 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

But is @Xela Alexander, is @Stevo985, Benjamin, you are Robert.

Named after Alexander the Great. 

By 27, he had conquered all lands before him. At 27, I was still living at home. Many similarities. 

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m not Benjamin

Neither is my lad, plain Ben (hi son if you are reading).  The amount of people who didn’t understand that he wasn’t Benjamin at the time was amazing.

• Like 1

Got caught for speeding again, 3 points 6 months ago from a van in roadworks 44 in a 40 dodgy. Now I saw some random women with a handheld speed camera in a Gloucester village I was cutting through to miss traffic, thought she may be a community do gooder, but looks like it was ole bill 48 in 30 this time, which seems a little high,. as I am not a speed demon by any means, (had my fun when younger) but when you do 40k miles a year it's hard not to get caught, especially since lately they are trying there best to raise some revenue, cameras everywhere I go. Might contest this last one, just seems very random, especially the speed, but I guess wheres my proof. 20 years previous without a point on my license, an I've not changed my driving, just seems a bit dodgy.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Cars tailgating me when I'm driving the speed limit. Happened twice today on the way back from Telford. One was so close it was like I was towing him! 

Citroen Picasso driving skunkpussy! 

THIS! I’ve never driven in the UK so I don’t know how common it is there but it’s absolutely endemic here. Most drivers get right up you to the point of danger, both my parents say that the standard of driving is so bad here comparatively that most drivers wouldn’t get a UK license…not sure how much hyperbole that is but I can’t say it would surprise me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Cars tailgating me when I'm driving the speed limit. Happened twice today on the way back from Telford. One was so close it was like I was towing him! 

Citroen Picasso driving skunkpussy! 

I surprised myself at just how loud I'm able to shout the word 'word removed' the other day when driving. They're everywhere these days.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eidolon said:

my parents say that the standard of driving is so bad here comparatively that most drivers wouldn’t get a UK license

Most Bradford drivers don't have a licence as far as I can tell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mrchnry said:

When at the airport I go into boots for a bottle of water and they want to see your boarding pass. Drives me mad, I  can never find it. 

I just decline. There's no obligation(except in the duty free shop), they just want to charge you VAT and pocket it, the robbing bastards.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â