Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The **** idiots who try to give you the 'shortlist' magazines in town.

It's meant to be a men's magazine and there's a feature on umbrellas in this edition. One of them is £295. Who the **** writes this shit.

The **** idiots who try to give you the 'shortlist' magazines in town.

It's meant to be a men's magazine and there's a feature on umbrellas in this edition. One of them is £295. Who the **** writes this shit.

It's the same with all thos mags.

I was flicking through Men's Health a few months back. They had a feature on Suits. What was the right suit for the right occasion.

The "job Interview" suit came in at £1,400!!

I'd say you'd need the job before you got the suit!

Also, they had some other fashion bit. They had a bracelet made out of beads. Just plain, white, spherical beads, on a bitof elastic that goes round your wrist.

£400. I shit you not.

The clue's in the name; "ASS-pirational magazines". For asses.

I didn't think they could read.

donkey.jpg

maybe they just look at the pictures instead.

The fact that I don't own an iron...or a woman to do my ironing

I've got that funeral to go to and just pulled out my shirt and it looks a dishevelled mess, does that trick with hanging a shirt in the bathroom and putting the shower on full blast to steam the creases out actually work???

Ah well I'll soon find out

When your driving to work and your sat at traffic lights, the lights change to green, then a fire engine/ambulance/police car comes the other way with the blue lights going so you stay where you are. The fire/engine/ambulance/police car move through the traffic, the coats is clear then the lights change back to red and your stuck where you were!

71sei1.jpg

When your driving to work and your sat at traffic lights, the lights change to green, then a fire engine/ambulance/police car comes the other way with the blue lights going so you stay where you are. The fire/engine/ambulance/police car move through the traffic, the coats is clear then the lights change back to red and your stuck where you were!

71sei1.jpg

I'll raise you a 'Stupid bint texting at entrance to roundabout, causing me to to an emergency stop'. Damn her, that nearly spoiled my good mood.

I am pretty sure that if I drove I would spend twice as much time in this thread than I already do.

Jesus I am a whinging really bad person at the best of times but the thought of driving would tip me over the edge I recon I would go all michael douglas in falling down

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â