Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Thing that pisses me off is work, not even the people at work for a change just work.

I could do my team leaders job standing on my **** head (in fact I already do the majority of it for her cuz she is incapable) and I get downgraded because I have a "negative attitude" and I complain too much

Yes I do complain and yes I am negative but it's only because I am doing my own job and half of her job whilst she **** off talking to all the other bints about how busy she is, ah well **** it I've got a shit load of rum to drink tonight, let's see how busy she is when I am too hungover to help her out

Mooney, once again I love your song choices.

Not sleeping and having English style weather in Florida are both starting to get me a bit pissy.

A news report this morning showing that manicures/pedicures are at an all time high (in sales).

They spoke to women who were single moms, wifes with husbands who have lost their jobs and when asked why they still spend up to £30 on the treatments they reply 'because it's nice to feel nice' or 'he'll just have to get use to it (hahaha)'.

This pisses me off because anyone can buy nail polish or colour from any superdrug/boots etc and do it themselves for a fraction of the price, yet these detestable people were swanning about like they were something special when they themselves have little free money.

The single mom could be buying clothes, food or bits and bobs for her kid, yet still feels the need to have nice nails..

Whilst the poor bloke (who lost his job) of the woman in there has to fork out for his dick wife to look good for when they go to a social event.

It shoudln't piss me off because its not my money, and it'll help out the economy (a bit), I just didn't like their priorities.

Not sure on that one Lapal_fan, I appreciate what you're saying, but the look good / feel good value of a manicure might be greater than we mere men are able to understand. And I'm sure any of us would be more than happy to fork out £30 to put a smile on our other halves' faces.

Not sure on that one Lapal_fan, I appreciate what you're saying, but the look good / feel good value of a manicure might be greater than we mere men are able to understand. And I'm sure any of us would be more than happy to fork out £30 to put a smile on our other halves' faces.

I didn't come here for a lecture on successful relationships.

Bollocks. Thats £30 less in MY beer fund.

**** manicures......

England football matches...has anyone actually watched the match tonight?

I have no interest in the international team and it's quite upsetting to flick thr telly on and see we are getting beat 2-0 and realise you couldn't give a shit one way or the other

England football matches...has anyone actually watched the match tonight?

I have no interest in the international team and it's quite upsetting to flick thr telly on and see we are getting beat 2-0 and realise you couldn't give a shit one way or the other

**** off :lol:

People who use other peoples deaths to gain sympathy from others. A lad i knew (sort of ish) past away yesterday, and 1 girl in particular must have posted 10 status updates since midday yesterday about how upset she is and how she cant stop crying etc etc.

Now i might be in the wrong here and completely out of line, but it really pisses me off. Everyone replying to her status's asking if there is anything they can do for her, hope she's alright etc. **** her!!! What about the poor kids family!?!?

It's not about **** you!!!

I agree with this completely a woman that I worked with for nearly 9 years died a few weeks ago, now dont get me wrong in work she was a real battleaxe and no one liked her, but outside of work she was a lovely woman always had time for everyone etc etc, I would get into work an hour early sometimes just so I could sit down and have a chat with her.

When they announced the news that she had lost the fight and all that stuff everyone was shocked and upset etc as you can imagine, quite a few people already knew how bad she was anyway which kind of softened the blow (if thats the right thing to say)

Once the everyone had got over that though the fun and games started, people were pretty much demanding that the whole department gets shut down for the whole day so everyone can go to the funeral, now I'm sorry but funerals normally only last for 1hour max as far as I am aware and I am sure the the womans poor husband wouldnt fancy 20 people who he doesnt know turning up in his home for the wake afterwards. The gaffa has said that everyone can go to the funeral but they have to come back to work after.

I am pleased that they are letting us go to the funeral and completely understand that it doesn't warrant a whole day off work but other people are just more concerned about trying to blag a free day off work and see attending it as the perfect way to go about it, oh by the way the funeral is on a friday as well so come 12 O'Clock everyone would be free to let their hair down and enjoy the rest of the day

really annoyed me that did

Oh yeah I may have put this one in here before

The **** idiots who try to give you the 'shortlist' magazines in town.

I am still half asleep walking to work first thing in the morning to be accosted by a parasitic dickhead in a bright orange jacket aggressively thrusting a magazine into my face

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CLOWN

If I was interested in one of your poxy **** magazines I would go over to you and say something along the lines of ''excuse me kind sir but I am curious as to what interesting articles are in this edition of the magazine you are kindly giving away, would it be possible if I could please take one to read at a later time''

Instead you get a wide eyed mother **** who looks like a hyperactive koala jumping up and down in front of me trying to force me to take one of these shitty magazines

It wouldnt be so bad but there is always **** hundreds of them on the desk in reception at work

Oh yeah

the **** baby squad are back in work aint they, jesus christ a girls friend has had a baby apparently and its **** bedlam shrieking idiots running round cackling like **** hyena's ''oohhh look how small it is'' (its a **** baby what do you expect something the size of a **** bouncy castle???) ''oohhh look how much hair its got'' (I'm curious now I actually wanto see a picture of this ape like baby) ''oohhh doesnt it look like its mom'' (1-its a **** baby it is pretty dificult to liken iits features to its mothers judging from a photo that has been took minutes after the poor hairy ape like child was born 2-she is the things mother, if it looks like anyone you would expect it to be its mom or dad, I would be pretty concerned if it looked like old aunty edna from down the **** road)

I spend too much time in this thread

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â