Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I quite liked Adele, not the music, but she seemed a decent sort. However, she seems to have disappeared up her own rectum recently. 

You're right @Genie,  the LV show has been a huge **** up. She must have known a week ago, it wasn't ready. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

That was a good thing not a bad thing, she got spotify to stop the default option on an album to be shuffle. She was absolutely correct to do that

You realise rather a large proportion of songs are written from first hand experience, are you suggesting there's something wrong with that?

All artists of whatever medium should have the right to present their work as they deem suitable

I agree, although I thought it was a bit strange how Adele was being put forward as the great saviour of the concept album. Was it just a marketing gimmick cooked up by the record label?

There was a great piece in the Guardian where an Adele fan described this as some kind of creative breakthrough... oh found it

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/nov/24/readers-review-adeles-30-so-powerful-or-a-depressive-black-hole

The idea of listening to her songs as if it were a novel unfolding is a really unique idea, however in this day and age, where you’re downloading songs digitally and not forced to listen to them in a particular order on a CD, or if you don’t particularly like tracks one to four then having an order to listen to the songs to is irrelevant and just a bit of a gimmick. Hannah, 27, farmer, Kent

Yes Hannah, it's a really unique idea 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

That was a good thing not a bad thing, she got spotify to stop the default option on an album to be shuffle. She was absolutely correct to do that

You realise rather a large proportion of songs are written from first hand experience, are you suggesting there's something wrong with that?

All artists of whatever medium should have the right to present their work as they deem suitable

There's nothing wrong with it, but personally I'm not the sort that's interested in her relationships or life. She is an amazing singer and if she sang about general life instead of specifically herself all the time, it may interest me.

Also proves how much she thinks of her fans that she made the decision to remove the shuffle function, where in reality, I think it may be best to leave it to the listener to decide how they want to listen to her album they just paid money for.

Edited by foreveryoung

6 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Yes Hannah, it's a really unique idea 

Yeah well hannah deserved huges LOLs for that but it does show how Spotify had taken that power away from recording artists that people actually thought the idea was new

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Her Las Vegas shows have been a major **** up. People literally travelling from all over the world to see her and she cancels at 1 days notice.

It’s alright though cos she was crying when announcing it.

tenor.gif

11 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I agree, although I thought it was a bit strange how Adele was being put forward as the great saviour of the concept album. Was it just a marketing gimmick cooked up by the record label?

There was a great piece in the Guardian where an Adele fan described this as some kind of creative breakthrough... oh found it

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/nov/24/readers-review-adeles-30-so-powerful-or-a-depressive-black-hole

Yes Hannah, it's a really unique idea 🤦‍♂️

Somebody get Hannah some Pink Floyd! 

The more I listen to Spotify the more they recommend Pulp to me.  **** off, they are worse than rabies.

Anyway I've just discovered West Wing seems to have entered streaming limbo when I'm 6 series in.  Who knows where it ends up so I can finish it again.  I can't be arsed to stick the DVDs on.  I'm not sure I even have a DVD player that connects to my current TV.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â