Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Last 3 Sundays I have been to the supermarket, I have come back to find a car parked far too close to my drivers door. The car park is usually fairly empty on a Sunday and I always park quite a way from the front door, not next to any other cars. Its like a herding mentality though... people seem to feel more comfortable parking next to other cars... me, in this example. 

Pisses me right off... and while not seeing the drivers of these cars, I would wager they are all women based on the following 

• They have been driven forward into the space
  • The cars are generally filthy, inside and out.
  • The drivers seat is about six inches away from the steering wheel.

They may be svelte and supple size 8's, but I'm not! I pull and stretch muscles I never knew i had trying to get back into my car. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

They may be svelte and supple size 8's. I pull and stretch muscles I never knew i had trying to get back into my car. 

image.png.b4f38b511051062ab86fcf1904ab5130.png

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I think it's a bit of the latter

It is an alternative to having a cat to kick, it's still that shit week at work, escape from home, watch the football, have a beer, moan like **** rain or shine, get it all out of your system

I still take massive umbrage with people saying "villa ruined my weekend" there are some in the match thread that I genuinely don't doubt it but it should never be like that 

Probably for the thing I often wonder thread, but I sometimes wonder regarding the people who act like that (and genuinely mean it), is it more the case that there’s no real hardships in their life so their team underperforming acts as that release, something to vent about.

Or is it more likely they actually do have a lot of shit to deal with going on in their lives and their team winning acts as some much welcome respite, defeat is just another kick in the teeth.

I bet both types exist, but I wonder what the ratio is.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

8 hours ago, Xela said:

Last 3 Sundays I have been to the supermarket, I have come back to find a car parked far too close to my drivers door. The car park is usually fairly empty on a Sunday and I always park quite a way from the front door, not next to any other cars. Its like a herding mentality though... people seem to feel more comfortable parking next to other cars... me, in this example. 

Is it the sainsbury car park ? I see they have gone all american and painted double lines for each bay, making it easier I'd say, giving a bit more room.

Or, do you mean the car park by m&s and weatherspoons ? That place gets rammed so early !

8 hours ago, Xela said:

Pisses me right off... and while not seeing the drivers of these cars, I would wager they are all women based on the following 

• They have been driven forward into the space
  • The cars are generally filthy, inside and out.
  • The drivers seat is about six inches away from the steering wheel.

They may be svelte and supple size 8's, but I'm not! I pull and stretch muscles I never knew i had trying to get back into my car. 

Why does driving forward into the bay suggest it is a female driver? 

19 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Yeah...I regularly see some twunt holding up traffic (like at Ventura Park) by reversing into a parking space while a trail of cars waits and gets frstrated. 99% of the time it's a bloke.

in a BMW.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People who pose a rhetorical question where they are expecting an affirmative answer and end it with "no?" 

I cannot put into words how irrationally angry this makes me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

People who pose a rhetorical question where they are expecting an affirmative answer and end it with "no?" 

I cannot put into words how irrationally angry this makes me. 

If anyone is expecting an answer to rhetorical question, it isn't a rhetorical question.

17 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I’ve got a neighbour who I’ve very rarely seen take their dog for a walk.

They tested positive for covid a few days ago and have been isolating, except for when walking the dog 2 or 3 times a day.

I guess it’s not nice being trapped in the house.

Send them a suitcase of wine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Is it the sainsbury car park ? I see they have gone all american and painted double lines for each bay, making it easier I'd say, giving a bit more room.

Or, do you mean the car park by m&s and weatherspoons ? That place gets rammed so early !

Morrisons in Lichfield

Mere Green parking is carnage all the time now!

10 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Not that I hang around car parks, but i've very rarely seen a woman reverse into a space. Whereas most men seem too. 

10 hours ago, bickster said:

and reversing out is far quicker than reversing in

Only if you are a shit driver! :D 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I’ve got a neighbour who I’ve very rarely seen take their dog for a walk.

They tested positive for covid a few days ago and have been isolating, except for when walking the dog 2 or 3 times a day.

I guess it’s not nice being trapped in the house.

oVaVkiS.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â