Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Going back to Barbers for money laundering wasn't that obviously massively dodgy Blues owner originally a Barber who mysteriously earned enough money to buy a Football Club? 

Carson Yeung, the one with the cat skin coat

the wifes just spent 18 months on maternity leave, including 6 months unpaid, shes gone back to work, daughter has gone to kindergarten, the wifes pregnant again with the baby due in June and will take another 18 months off from April

work "we want you to move to england for 6 months immediately"

**** sake

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

the wifes just spent 18 months on maternity leave, including 6 months unpaid, shes gone back to work, daughter has gone to kindergarten, the wifes pregnant again with the baby due in June and will take another 18 months off from April

**** sake

England needs you to repopulate over here, Boris can’t do it all by himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

**** sake

as a side, i dont want to go and do it but i've just sat in a meeting where my line manager has told the big boss dont send me because im not qualified to do it...its literally the qualification that i have...and its a UK qualification that no one else in my office obviously has which is why they want to send me...thats pissed me off even more 😂

I got a hot chocolate bomb from Santa in my Christmas stocking 

the writing on the side said " Place chocolate bomb into hot milk and watch in amazement  as mini marshmallows magically appear "

I'll be honest , I wasn't' really that amazed  ...2022 is already ruined now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kept seeing someone on a different forum repeatedly using the word his instead of he’s. In relation to Alex Carey’s glove work in the recent ashes test ‘his shit with the gloves’ ‘Inglis is better his more agile’ FFS I try to ignore things like should of instead of should have but this is the exact same number of bloody letters 🤬

I don’t know if I’m just cranky from the plague but I had to make the fool’s comments invisible not to risk smashing my laptop

Edited by Eidolon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eidolon said:

Kept seeing someone on a different forum repeatedly using the word his instead of he’s. In relation to Alex Carey’s glove work in the recent ashes test ‘his shit with the gloves’ ‘Inglis is better his more agile’

And I see the opposite error, too: 

"He doesn't get on with he's dad", etc. 

RIP

This person has died. They were massively important in improving my life and the lives of others.

Not enough for me to put in the effort of writing Rest In Peace in full, mind.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

RIP

This person has died. They were massively important in improving my life and the lives of others.

Not enough for me to put in the effort of writing Rest In Peace in full, mind.

I use RIP, even though I don't expect them to be 'resting' or 'at peace'. They're dead, they have ceased to experience anything, good or bad. I use 'RIP' as shorthand for "I liked/respected this person, I'm a little sad that they're gone". 

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â