Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Text added so it's not just a gif response but ....

I dated a girl back in the day who was a big fan. By virtue of wanting to get my beak wet, I had to endure it sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I dated a girl back in the day who was a big fan. By virtue of wanting to get my beak wet, I had to endure it sometimes. 

Was going to make a crack about it being tha last time you got your beak wet, but that's harsh. 

23 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Victoria Coren-Mitchell on Only Connect. 

I love the show but she gets more and more annoying every week. She’s about as funny as dick cancer

Definitely would though, everything in the right places, David Mitchells a lucky boy.

Won over 2 million playing poker too.

Been out injured for around 8 months. Impact injury on my right ankle; I went to shoot and some guy went to block and landed on me. No twist but a deep tissue injury. Well I think, I had an x ray and mri and neither give a definite issue. Anyway I tried tonight after a long time, with no issues…

but I’ve only gone and twisted the other ankle in a freak accident (was running alongside someone and stepped on their foot, he’s slipped and my ankle’s twisted. 

30 now, may as well retire with my luck 

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Definitely would though, everything in the right places, David Mitchells a lucky boy.

Won over 2 million playing poker too.

I'd love to poker. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Been out injured for around 8 months. Impact injury on my right ankle; I went to shoot and some guy went to block and landed on me. No twist but a deep tissue injury. Well I think, I had an x ray and mri and neither give a definite issue. Anyway I tried tonight after a long time, with no issues…

but I’ve only gone and twisted the other ankle in a freak accident (was running alongside someone and stepped on their foot, he’s slipped and my ankle’s twisted. 

30 now, may as well retire with my luck 

I'll never forget playing a game of rugby about 10 years ago. One of our team was making his comeback in a in-house 2nds vs 3rds game after being out for roughly 6 months after breaking his collarbone (or something like that). He got tackled about 5 minutes in and someone fell on his leg breaking it in two places. Even though I was a good 50 feet away the sound of it crunching was awful. Pretty sure he retired after that. 

It pisses me off that there are  song, album AND music threads....it further pisses me off more when other threads (like deadpool) get hijacked and go off topic just cos some musician croaked it.

The three aforementioned threads should be merged into one.

There. 

I've said it now and I'm NOT sorry !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â