Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Too many islands in Telford for my liking. Very similar to Redditch 

New Towns, it's the same in Skelmersdale. They built them with roundabouts instead of traffic lights. There are rarely, if ever any traffic jams in Skelmersdale, make of that what you will

1 minute ago, bickster said:

New Towns, it's the same in Skelmersdale. They built them with roundabouts instead of traffic lights. There are rarely, if ever any traffic jams in Skelmersdale, make of that what you will

In relative terms Telford is the same. I live in the often gridlocked Stafford so when I do go to Telford, driving is a joy. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

Same in Milton Keynes too. Hardly any traffic, it works.

I was trying to get away from Redditch once when a single road was closed.  Was chaos. 

It's like a motorway, brilliant when everythings working but hell when things go wrong as you can't duck off down side roads. 

33 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Once again - "In XXXXXXXX's absence could you please advise on the below."

They're out of office for one working day.

It's not important.

It's Christmas Eve.

Why are you forwarding this garbage to me.

Just do that thing. What's it called? Waiting.

I can go one better than that....

I walked into an email from a member of the accounts team asking when the Xmas rates started etc

We literally have a website with them on available to anyone in the world, not only that but she's worked here for over a decade and the timing of the Xmas fares has not changed ever

They got sent the link and thats it, no hi bye or nothing.

The I don't know the answer to something so I'll ask someone instead of looking it up myself really does piss me off, especially when its something simple like that. I'll help anyone, if they've tried and don't understand but FFS make some effort you aren't a baby

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I am led to believe that Sainsbury's closing on boxing Day isn't an extra day off, they have asked staff to use leave or move their usual day off. Perhaps someone who works for them can confirm. 

On a different note went to Telford to do a little shopping yesterday, after half an hour we left, lack of mask wearing and we all felt that it was too close to Christmas to risk it. My daughter was however blown away by how big the K-pop section was in HMV. 

Yeah they will want to claw it back somewhere down the line.  I worked there for a long time and they used to pay staff not to work Easter Sunday but then changed it, you either had to book holiday or work even though the store was shut so I assume it's the same.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â