Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

THE single best thing you can do with a waffle is couple it up with a can of baked beans. Provided the waffle is of a lattacey nature, the beans will slide right into those holes like something that fits snuggly into something else.

i'm pissed off that I cant listen to any good old fashioned country music without getting a strong craving for wine...fook it, I think I'm gunna have to have a bottle or two tonight and listen to some of the greats

other thing that pisses me off is that I cant get too smashed because I have got my review tomorrow so I dont wanna come in stinking like a hobo...ah well fook it

fook it seems to be pretty much my motto at the moment

jesus maybe I am a wee bit depressed and just dont realise it

why would anybody want to put a tent up anyway ? perfectly comfortable hotel just around the corner and without the need to have to take a dump in a field or wait 10 hours for a kettle to boil ...

People's inability to put up a tent properly. Jesus Christ, it's easy as pie. Yet some people manage to make a hash of it.

If it's the first time you've ever seen the tent. You're doing it by car headlights in the dark and there are about 50 pins/pegs and TWO covers for the tent then yes, I bloody will make a hash of it :)

You are all wrong. It is grandma and grandad on your father's side, and Nana and Nani on your mother's side! (at least that's what my kids call their grandparents)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â