Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Apparently the reason my cousin barely ever wants to meet up with me is because I don't drink.

You do drink. You suppeth the nectar of the Gods, sir.

True, and on December 5th of all days, I should drink a carton!

I used to hate GErvais, even though I liked the Office and Extras.

But now I like him, and my liking of him grows the more other people hate him :D

Same here, without the original hate. Was a bit on the fence infact, although the more I've heard of him through podcasts etc. the more I think his views are spot on.

Apparently the reason my cousin barely ever wants to meet up with me is because I don't drink.

You do drink. You suppeth the nectar of the Gods, sir.

True, and on December 5th of all days, I should drink a carton!

I think the 5th of December thing is dying a death in Holland. Used to be a massive thing 10 years ago, hardly hear anything about it these days. Maybe it's films etc, if all the films and characters do everything on the 25th, the 5th (No matter right or wrong day) is getting slowly deleted from the Dutch way of life IMO.

(The 5th is banned in my house anyway along with Dutch TV)

Having to spend £30 on an "all-house sonic & electromagnetic spider repellant plug-in". I don't even know if the damn things actually work, but I suppose I can look at it as £30 spent on never having to see the missus get in the state she was in last night; it was as if she'd seen the devil.

Having to spend £30 on an "all-house sonic & electromagnetic spider repellant plug-in". I don't even know if the damn things actually work, but I suppose I can look at it as £30 spent on never having to see the missus get in the state she was in last night; it was as if she'd seen the devil.
Be cheaper to give her a slap and tell her to man up.

Be cheaper to give her a slap and tell her to man up.

Wise words Mike! :lol:

I just wrote a nice report in SQL and output this into Excel.

Sent it to a co-worker who reports the report does not work.

(On inspection the report is fine (Works on my PC and everyone else's, he thinks it fine to go against the world and simple logic by using commas to display a decimal. So I send him 20.5655563, he displays it in his Excel as 20,5655563. Oh yes it's the reports fault that excel can't add up what are essentially text lines)

It's now Excel and Microsoft's fault. I suggest it's regional settings but ho hum.

:x

How hard is it to understand the following simple life rules DD/MM/YYYY and 20,56 is not the same as 20.56 and never will be.

I just wrote a nice report in SQL and output this into Excel.

Sent it to a co-worker who reports the report does not work.

(On inspection the report is fine (Works on my PC and everyone else's, he thinks it fine to go against the world and simple logic by using commas to display a decimal. So I send him 20.5655563, he displays it in his Excel as 20,5655563. Oh yes it's the reports fault that excel can't add up what are essentially text lines)

It's now Excel and Microsoft's fault. I suggest it's regional settings but ho hum.

:x

How hard is it to understand the following simple life rules DD/MM/YYYY and 20,56 is not the same as 20.56 and never will be.

We get fuckwits like that occasionally. Need their arses kicking.

I tried one of those sonic things for mice when we had a problem with them a while back, it was about as useful as a chocolate fireplace.

We're also enduring a spider infestation - next door are rebuilding, so it seems all their spiders have moved in with us. And Australian spiders are scary. Me no like.

A guy at work said that a conker in each corner of the room repels spiders, no idea if its true but another chap did join in the conversation and agreed that he believed it work too. Something to do with the faint smell they give off.

sounds like a tiger repelling rock to me...

Let us know if they work. I'm terrified of spi...erm...spending time with my girlfriend when she's see one aswell

:suspect:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â