Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This is why I will do my best to never EVER live up north. I'm not kidding. The one real reason I never moved away from Florida is the climate. I would move farther south if places like Miami weren't so vile. It was 54 when I first got up this morning. The high is supposedly going to be 70. And that's when life is better again. :)

Miami is ace! I went there on holiday once. Admittedly, it was only South Beach, which seems to be quite distinct from Miami proper. It was a little bit... gay, but dead nice. Do it, or move to Brum to be near your beloved.

A warm winter is awesome because I hate the cold. I always want Christmas time to be cold though. Seems wrong not to be. However, our cold really kicks in by January. We have colder days here than Brum! We just have the sun most of those days. South beach is both gay and lovely. But Miami, overall is very awful. I will be in Brum for Christmas :) Should be nice. However, my beloved would much rather live in Jacksonville as well.

I stupidly agreed to give my sister a lift back to her house after she's done getting drunk with her friends tonight.

I'm not in the best of mood with her as it is so I may just push her out on the way.

That I'm more tired than drink at 3:30 am after a sat night out

Just couldn't get in the zone tonight ..

Oh well broad street is still heaving maybe ill go back out for another drink :-)

Went out for lunch at a Thai restaurant in town this afternoon, lovely place with great food with a warm Thai decor and staff etc.

On the next table I couldn't help but listen to this sweaty, stressed out by christmas shopping aggressive woman, giving her waitress loads of shit, because they didn't, and wouldn't sell her burger and chips..

I mean, for **** sake c'mon, why would you go to a Thai place and want to order burger and **** chips?!

In any case, chips were the last thing she should have been wanting, the fat bitch should be ordering water and a lettuce leaf..

The guy in my office who claims he'd be a mug to play football because of his running (he runs marathons) as he'd likely get injured playing football.

This just 4 days before he goes on a 2 week skiing holiday.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â