Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Where you see a problem, I see an opportunity. If you're not gonna get your freak on with her, having her admire your cable-laying ability is surely the next best thing; think of it as an expansion on the Dutch Oven concept.

Where you see a problem, I see an opportunity. If you're not gonna get your freak on with her, having her admire your cable-laying ability is surely the next best thing; think of it as an expansion on the Dutch Oven concept.

Hadnt thought of it that way, i must admit. In fairness though, Im still not thinking of it that way!

Think I'm going to risk the Out of Order toilets. Though this does have the air of a Peep Show type fall from grace.

Being made redundant just before Christmas

Sorry to hear that Laura :-(

Cheers fella, could be better but could be a whole lot worse.

Nice little kick up the backside to find a better job which I probably should have done a while back. I get paid well to do not a lot, time to actually develop my skills / career.

Back OT, I am on a diet but have had a cheeseburger and a pot noodle for lunch... I feel dirty.

*hangs head in shame*

Does anyone else use the disabled bog for a bit of luxurious privacy?

You can also text or play mobile games a lot easier in the disabled bog!

All the time. I like the extra space.

So you should! I have a pot noodle about once or twice a year, basically whenever the time comes that I forget how bad the last one was. The only acceptable Pot Noodle is a Bombay Badboy, but only because the hot sauce zaps your taste buds into submission.

*hangs head in shame*

Beware of karma.

When I was at college doing my Accountancy exams, one day I was feeling pretty rough. Something I ate. You get the picture.

Anyway, because of this, I decided it would be in everyone's best interests if I used the disabled toilet. You know, to avoid smell based embarrassment.

Anyway, in the process of sitting down, I snagged my coat on the emergency pullstring alarm thing in there. I froze, but couldn't hear any noise so thought I'd gotten away with it.

So away I went into full on number 2 mode, when there was a knock at the door and a shout of "Are you alright in there?"

I couldn't stop halfway through, so I had to declare sheepishly that "I'm fine. I'm not disabled...It was an accident. sorry!"

When I finished I exited and to my horror the woman who'd come running was still stood there, so I had to apologise profusely, all with the highly toxic smells slowly spreading around us.

*hangs head in shame*

Beware of karma.

When I was at college doing my Accountancy exams, one day I was feeling pretty rough. Something I ate. You get the picture.

Anyway, because of this, I decided it would be in everyone's best interests if I used the disabled toilet. You know, to avoid smell based embarrassment.

Anyway, in the process of sitting down, I snagged my coat on the emergency pullstring alarm thing in there. I froze, but couldn't hear any noise so thought I'd gotten away with it.

So away I went into full on number 2 mode, when there was a knock at the door and a shout of "Are you alright in there?"

I couldn't stop halfway through, so I had to declare sheepishly that "I'm fine. I'm not disabled...It was an accident. sorry!"

When I finished I exited and to my horror the woman who'd come running was still stood there, so I had to apologise profusely, all with the highly toxic smells slowly spreading around us.

Fantastic.

Did she enjoy your perfume shower?

Why did you not just say that you were ok. That was sparing the apology as she would not have had the cheek to ask you " in what way are you disabled?"

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â