Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm with you on that Stevo. I was actually told I was emotionless once. By my company. A faceless multinational company. Telling me to show more feeling.

Yes, I may not show emotion a lot. If at all. But I am NOT obliged to smile!!

I'm with you on that Stevo. I was actually told I was emotionless once. By my company. A faceless multinational company. Telling me to show more feeling.

Yes, I may not show emotion a lot. If at all. But I am NOT obliged to smile!!

I don't think its about smiling, I think some people just look a bit down in the dumps when in fact they are fine.

Drama queens at work...unbearable

Absolutely this. There is a bloke at work who has a sign at his desk which says:

"That's MR. Drama Queen to you!"

What a prat.

Shouldn't jump to conclusions but is he gay by any chance?

Yes, he is The Earl Of Doncaster.

**** hell mate I know exactly what you mean I constantly get told to cheer up, get people asking if I'm all right, get told I'm a heartless bastard, get told I'm emotionless, people asking me if I'm upset or what's wrong.

Does my head in THERE IS **** ALL WRONG WITH ME maybe I just don't have **** all to say to the group of people that I'm surrounded by, I'm not better than them I just have no feelings for them at all, I have always been the same I recently found out someone I usedto work with was dying and I couldn't feel upset because I didn't really like them to begin with, don't get me wrong I wasn't happy and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but even when I heard I just felt kind of...neutral

I just don't convey emotions very well I suppose, put a crying girl in front of me and I will probably pat them on the back and go "there, there...do you take it up the wrong'un"

I suppose I mite be a stoney bastard but it's not something I try to do, it's just the way I am

Got back from New York late last week after taking loads of photos. Went to look for the camera last night to start uploading them to the laptop but was nowhere to be seen!!! :( Such a pain in the hole. Was a nice camera and had only bought it last year. :(

Referencing. word removed.

amen brother

I went to school for 13 years, uni for 6, but if I write "the sky is blue" in my dissertation I have to put what book I got it from?

I might let them off because a dissertation I spose isn't all about your understanding of theory and ability to express your opinion but that pisses me off too

saying sorry when there's no need to all the time - my friend does this is all the time, she's quite nervous - and ive told her several times... mostly because I used to do it all the time as well.

"whats the time?"

"oh er sorry, it's xyz"

"this is my opinion on t"

"oh sorry, i don't agree, sorry."etc

Yep. I worked with a girl up until about a month ago who did that.

"Sprry, could you just do this for me?"

"Yeh that's absolutely fine"

"Sorry. Thanks a lot. Sorry."

The word's lost all meaning

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â