Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I hate the fact that I have to walk past the reception desk at work to go to the toilet, so the receptionist knows how long I take to have a shit (give of take a few turns of word feud on my phone).

I was typing mine waaaay before yours. I just like to spell properly, so I took my time. :P

if you're worried about spelling when talking about zombies then you have no hope of surviving the horrrrrrrrdes.

spell check comes once we have the first draft of the VT survival masterplan.

anyway mooney can be the official checker!

I was typing mine waaaay before yours. I just like to spell properly, so I took my time. :P

if you're worried about spelling when talking about zombies then you have no hope of surviving the horrrrrrrrdes.

spell check comes once we have the first draft of the VT survival masterplan.

anyway mooney can be the official checker!

**** that.

football fans that think they are better than you because they support their local team
They kind of are, though.

unless you're unlucky enough to live right next door to the Derby or Coventry ground or some such can you not go truly ultra local local and support Villa too?

if you feel a bit vulnerable, a bit plastic just answer the support question with:

oh yes, I support The King's Dick XI because that's the most local pub to me and they are doing really well in the Jamal Kebab's League. Oh, and my other team is the mighty mighty Villa.

if you've got a story/reason behind it then fairy muff

but if you support utd just because you do then IMO you're rightly going to get some grief

Exactly. If you don't support your 'local' team but the team you do support isn't particularly successful or not ultra-successfull then fair enough - I can never understand the mentality of those who simply choose to support Manchester United or Liverpool other than to simply fit in.

TV shows (documentaries mostly) that manage to fill an hour of telly by repeatedly summarizing everything you've just seen. Started with channel 5 shows like ice road truckers and trawlermen but I'm watching the C4 doc about the hippo in zambia. You know when an ad break is coming because they spend 4 minutes telling you what you've just spent 10 minutes watching. Then, when the ad break is over, the program starts again by showing it all again. :angry:

Still fascinating though.

Sites that sniff for Opera in the User-Agent header and use that to decide that they need to send you the mobile version of the site.

This ignores that:

a) Opera is also a desktop browser

B) Opera Mini and Opera Mobile can both do **** great with the full desktop version of the site

Maybe he even prefixes their names with the title "Mr"? :mrgreen:

For a long time the New York Times and (until very recently) the Wall Street Journal. have required their sports sections to adhere to the other sections' style guide, one of the requirements of which was that the second and subsequent reference to a man is surname prefixed with "Mr.", which I always found a bit surreal.

Joggers in the street who think/expect that passing traffic will stop for them as they run across busy roads. Bloody words removed.

People who walk around with their gobs permanently hanging open.

People who pronounce words such as "Baby" as "Vavy", without forming the letter "b" with their mouths.

People who cannot be bothered to walk without dragging their heels. Knobs.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â