Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

You got nothing on me copper!

cowboy%20gun%20shooting%20smiley.gif

"I'll take you out of that one bunk Hilton, and cast you down with the sodomites. You'll feel like you've been **** by a train...."

prison.gif

haha, in all seriousness its not me.

Strange but even when you hinted that it was you I dint believe you :winkold:

You got nothing on me copper!

cowboy%20gun%20shooting%20smiley.gif

"I'll take you out of that one bunk Hilton, and cast you down with the sodomites. You'll feel like you've been **** by a train...."

prison.gif

haha, in all seriousness its not me.

Strange but even when you hinted that it was you I dint believe you :winkold:

It really wasnt/isnt me! :(

Some great attention to detail from Mike :D

Occasional post about key events in infants ≠constant pointless updates about said childs daily activities.

Only kidding, mate! :)

Reminds me, I should upload a picture of the little fella in some Villa colours :D

With your permission Mr Eames I would like to actually use that to 'comment' on the next status of that type.

Tell you what, instead of filling my news feed with shite, go and donate £10 to the charity in question...... what?! you're not REALLY interested in supporting the charity/help group in question? Then indeed...... **** off.

My actual reply was slightly more polite:

Posts like this would be FAR more effective if they just said: "It is {insert condition} Awareness month", and had links to relevant websites. The stuff about re-posting and ESPECIALLY "I know 99% of you wont Re-Post this and I Know the 1% that will" is just going to get on peoples' tits and have the opposite effect from that intended. Just saying, like.

Going a bit scouse towards the end? ;)

'Free running'

'Green week' at work, if only we could turn those tree huggers' sense of self satisfaction into electricity.

Also the emails they send out to everyone with their helpful suggestions "Choose the energy saving settings on your computers" - yeah, then next week when this gimmick is over you'll all moan "I moved my mouse but the screen won't come on" - that's because it's gone into 'hibernation'.

I had my hair cut earlier and I was charged the OAP price

My Dad had that done to him a few months back. He was going on holiday the next day and it was a bank holiday... there was only a salon/hairdressers open and the air head girls charged him OAP prices. He was happy as Larry.

He's 55.

I had my hair cut earlier and I was charged the OAP price

My Dad had that done to him a few months back. He was going on holiday the next day and it was a bank holiday... there was only a salon/hairdressers open and the air head girls charged him OAP prices. He was happy as Larry.

He's 55.

Happened to me at 55 as well - got some fish and chips and thought I'd been given too much change. Then I realised the teenage server had charged me the OAP price.

I didn't complain, but when I told my kids they thought it was hilarious.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â