Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That for the past few weeks I've resolved to eat right and then within a day or 2 gone on the piss and ended up getting a curried chip & doner kebab at the end of the night. Bastard. This must stop.

Being absolutely cream-crackered from a community project I did for work yesterday, involving shoveling tonnes of earth. I started to get a sore-throat halfway through which has now turned into a full blown cold to add my woes.

Being absolutely cream-crackered from a community project I did for work yesterday, involving shoveling tonnes of earth. I started to get a sore-throat halfway through which has now turned into a full blown cold to add my woes.

The same thing happens to me after almost every time I go surfing. Hence I dont go surfing so much.

:) I'm really not, I never wash, I stink. But I draw the line at a top end of middle-aged woman gobbing on every piece of paper I have to touch five days a week

Yet its ok to stick your tallywhacker in some bird you've known for 1 hour on a night out? :lol:

:) I'm really not, I never wash, I stink. But I draw the line at a top end of middle-aged woman gobbing on every piece of paper I have to touch five days a week

Yet its ok to stick your tallywhacker in some bird you've known for 1 hour on a night out? :lol:

Bleurgh, disgusting. No thank you. I'm fine on my own with my double purpose hand sanitizer

When people go swimming and spit water out into the pool every other second, then use the excuse that 'It's because pool water got in my mouth'. No-one else regurgitates pool water, you dirty ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:winkold: lapalfan & paddywhack...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â