Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Good lad. I once punched a tw*t for saying Ed Tudor-Pole was better than Richard O'Brien. Granted, might have been a bit OTT on my part but the missus eventually forgave me.

Good lad. I once punched a tw*t for saying Ed Tudor-Pole was better than Richard O'Brien. Granted, might have been a bit OTT on my part but the missus eventually forgave me.

OTT? I'd say you didn't go far enough.

So she should, you had every right!

Ed Tudor-Pole was awesome though, no better or worse than O'Brian.

When i was at college the bus driver for the 49 used to look like him. So much so my mate once asked him 'how much is it to the future zone'?

Black/asian comedians who talk about being black/asian for 90% of their act.

Shitty Khorsandi?

Well considering she's Iranian, I doubt she spends 90% of her time talking about being Black/Asian.

Iran is in Asia.

Depends on who it is. Richard Pryor played the race card a lot (maybe not quite 90% of the time, but a lot) and in my humble opinion he is the greatest stand up comic the world has ever seen.

If you have an hour or so, watch this.

*edit*

Man, I forgot just how brilliant the routine about dogs and monkeys is. If you dont have an hour, just watch the first 20 minutes or so. The first five or six minutes is just him settling down the crowd, but as soon as he starts talking about guns and the police and how he links that into his pets is just genius. :crylaugh:

Shitty Khorsandi?

Well considering she's Iranian, I doubt she spends 90% of her time talking about being Black/Asian.

Iran is in Asia.

Debatable. Culturally I'd say Iran is closer to Europe than Asia.

Besides, Iranians are usually classified as Caucasians in censuses.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â