Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who claim to be negative/grumpy/angry etc..."I hate this, I hate that"......"I love a moan, that's just me" etc.....either

1. You're just attention seeking

2. A grumpy prick who should cheer up and enjoy life more.

Nothing to do with VT by the way.

It's 2. And no, I'm not going to.

I still think Twitter would be miles better if you could filter out retweets.

It's full of people who should be interesting, just retweeting stuff like "Dear Joe Bloggs, i iz a massive fan. Its my burfday. Can I get a retweet?"

If you could keep it to what people actually had to say it would be better.

There is a massive amount of shit on there, took me a while to grasp that, it's about as reliable as the daily star when it comes to transfer stories and rumours, maybe less so.

Infact, I'm not going to complain, because people have the right to do it, and I can/should just ignore it, but it annoys me that Twitter crap gets regurgitated on here so often.

I still think Twitter would be miles better if you could filter out retweets.

It's full of people who should be interesting, just retweeting stuff like "Dear Joe Bloggs, i iz a massive fan. Its my burfday. Can I get a retweet?"

If you could keep it to what people actually had to say it would be better.

Yep, had to unfollow a few people because of that.

Samba is/was the worst, not retweets ...but just answering every questions as a tweet....homepage would just be full of Samba tweets for about an hour. Although there were some very funny one's in there.

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

“@Stevie1311:

@cs4christsamba1 .. big Chris, iv heard you can

hang a towel on it.”// none against gay but that's gay

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

“@St_Jimmy_77:

@cs4christsamba1 what can you tell us about

Mongonglu?”// is black

but anyway, I like twitter. I do have my own friends though on it which makes it easier and important to generally sort things out rather than just reading random peoples thoughts...

Yeh joe, same with Charlie Brooker. My homepage was just constantly full of his tweets. DELETED!

And, as wrong as thsi is, I'm close to unfollowing Paul McGrath. He has neevr tweeted anythign remotely interesting.

See I don't really use Twitter socially at all. I follow very few of my friends.

And, as wrong as thsi is, I'm close to unfollowing Paul McGrath. He has neevr tweeted anythign remotely interesting.

Blasphemy!

Surely you enjoy watching him flirt non-stop with Norman Whiteside?

When people become a faher "again" or "for the second time".

No you've just had another child, if you already had a child you never stopped being a father so the 1st time is your last time.

People who say 'X Out' instead of 'Close' when it comes to closing stuff on a computer.

When you stay up late to watch something and you just keep falling asleep until in the end you give up and go to bed, then you just can't get to sleep.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â