Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The amount of grumpy old farts on the VT section of the forum!
I don't think old farts are the problem over there, it's more the FM-playing 12-year-olds.

They're both as bad as each other mate.

The 12 year old think we should be signing Aguero. And the grumpy gits think the world is ending!

The amount of grumpy old farts on the VT section of the forum!
I don't think old farts are the problem over there, it's more the FM-playing 12-year-olds.

They're both as bad as each other mate.

The 12 year old think we should be signing Aguero. And the grumpy gits think the world is ending!

Dunno why. I'm a grumpy old git, and in fifty years plus of following the Villa I've seen far, far worse than this.

Cher Lloyd's new song. Swagger Jagger.

Scarred for life...

:shock:

Just YouTube'd it. Jesus Christ that's bad. But if you choose to sample "O my darling clementine" what can you expect?

Heard her interviewed on the radio the other day as well and I had to turn it off because she was annoying me so much!

I've just listened to it too, wow, do people actually buy this shite?!

And what exactly does 'Swagger Jagger' mean?

Random one - when barbers/hairdressers seemingly throw years (weeks?) of training out of the window and become completely inept at their job on hearing of your highly complex follicular request - like 'I want the same style just a bit shorter'.

'WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! WHAT IS THAT IN INCHES?! I DON'T EVEN...'

It was worst when I used to have long hair - when I had the audacity to ask 'if you could just trim it up a bit as it's getting a bit long/thick' I'd generally end up with some bizarre indie-reject look for my troubles.

When I lived in France I literally had to start taking pictures in on my phone so they wouldn't f*ck it up completely.

I had this problem when i had long hair. Ended up cutting it myself for about 6 years while at college. Seemed to work a treat and could never be angry with anyone but myself. Added bonus: saved a few bob

I still can't face it... any particular reason?

Have a quick ganders at the Casimiro thread and you'll soon come running back.

That is a fine example, however it isn't as good as the poster who suggested (in the scientific thread) Villa still had time to sack Mcleish and hire somebody else before the season stats :lol:

I still can't face it... any particular reason?

Have a quick ganders at the Casimiro thread and you'll soon come running back.

That is a fine example, however it isn't as good as the poster who suggested (in the scientific thread) Villa still had time to sack Mcleish and hire somebody else before the season stats :lol:

I see you've met Mr. Steaknchips then Neil? :lol:

Cher Lloyd's new song. Swagger Jagger.

Scarred for life...

:shock:

Just YouTube'd it. Jesus Christ that's bad. But if you choose to sample "O my darling clementine" what can you expect?

Heard her interviewed on the radio the other day as well and I had to turn it off because she was annoying me so much!

I've just listened to it too, wow, do people actually buy this shite?!

And what exactly does 'Swagger Jagger' mean?

I found it hilarious

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

The word filter on this site is really starting to hack me off. I could understand "word removed" as the "c" word is something that probably should be filtered if there are kids reading this site, but I think about 10 words have been changed!

Also, who actually uses the phrase "sail on the mayonnaise sea" in real life? If they are going to filter words a nice selection of characters like "£$%&" usually does the trick, rather than making us all sound like a tossers convention (the word I was going to use even then has been filtered). Its expletive correctness gone mad.

The word filter on this site is really starting to hack me off. I could understand "word removed" as the "c" word is something that probably should be filtered if there are kids reading this site, but I think about 10 words have been changed!

Also, who actually uses the phrase "sail on the mayonnaise sea" in real life? If they are going to filter words a nice selection of characters like "£$%&" usually does the trick, rather than making us all sound like a tossers convention (the word I was going to use even then has been filtered). Its expletive correctness gone mad.

I'm still trying to figure out the "I'm unoriginal, why do I even bother" word filter. No idea what it actually filters. Might try the BBC's list of swear words...

...Damn it, told me nothing I don't already know. What IS it replacing?! :rant:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â