Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who adorn their motorbike helmets with novelty attachments. Seen a mohawk and floppy doggy ears today. Nonsense nonsense nonsense!
Dick-head.jpg

Dumb expats who always add their tuppence to topical issues in the UK, usually ending their myopic, ignorant, cliche-ridden rant with "...thank god I moved to Canada/USA/Marbella etc etc".

Fuckwits. The fact you **** off on a tax-dodge means that your opinion is now worthless.

Kids - tonight being another reminder to myself why I must remain childless - or in fact a bachelor. Because family just can't **** stop trying to get you down, and I don't want to turn into one of them.

Kids - tonight being another reminder to myself why I must remain childless - or in fact a bachelor. Because family just can't **** stop trying to get you down, and I don't want to turn into one of them.

I know how you feel.

Dumb expats who always add their tuppence to topical issues in the UK, usually ending their myopic, ignorant, cliche-ridden rant with "...thank god I moved to Canada/USA/Marbella etc etc".

Fuckwits. The fact you **** off on a tax-dodge means that your opinion is now worthless.

Yeah, know what you mean, the UK is a right **** mess.

Nissan **** Micras.

I've never seen one yet that's been going at more than 26 **** miles per **** hour.

words removed.

The RHS Chelsea flower show.

Who watches this shite?

Old people and pooves

:wave:

I watch it. I hate gardening, and it's only on because the missus absolutely loves it, but I'll admit I find it strangely fascinating.

And on the first evening, I am convinced the presenters had one of those bets going on how many innuendos they could work into the show.

Alex Kingston: "I love aliums because they are like... BIG BALLS"

Joe Swift: "Did you sign a copy of your book for the Queen, Alan?"

Titchmarsh: "Oh, she never carries money. Still, I suppose I could have given her one"

There were loads and loads of other examples.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â