Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I remember being set an essay at 'O' level, the title of which went something like: "They **** you up your mum and dad. Discuss, with reference to Shaffer's Equus."
"With reference to Fred and Rose West" would probably have been nearer the mark.

I remember being set an essay at 'O' level, the title of which went something like: "They **** you up your mum and dad. Discuss, with reference to Shaffer's Equus."
"With reference to Fred and Rose West" would probably have been nearer the mark.

Our head of English using that reference in 1987 might have been rather worrying. :mrgreen:

Kate would still get it up the wrong 'un, even if she was still crying

Eh? I thought all women cried during sex. The ones I've had sex with all did. :?:

Struggle snuggles don't count.

Kate would still get it up the wrong 'un, even if she was still crying

Eh? I thought all women cried during sex. The ones I've had sex with all did. :?:

It's the mace that does it.

Kinky **** always try to use it on me, little do they know I'm immune.

Our head of English using that reference in 1987 might have been rather worrying. :mrgreen:

He's ITK. :!:

the fact that i came on here to moan about the mccanns only to find out that im late :angry:

so ill moan about the traffic in kiddy tonight, ive never seen a smash on the motorway effect my stourbridge/kiddy route home, glad i left at 4

My desktop PC has been lying dormant for a few months following a virus and age catching upto it meaning a clean install of Windows. I'd forgotten that, due a previous brainfart it had, I'd installed a new mobo that I'd picked up from a PC fair (it's a 939 one which at the time were rare as hens teeth as nobody had used them for 3 years - the fair was about the only place I could get one for unextortionate prices) that had been cannabalised from a production PC (a Hewlett Packard as it turns out) and required some drivers to be found. Typically, I forgot to note down these drivers, especially the network one.

I turn on the PC today to try and fix it, and Windows wants activating. But the network driver isn't there, and I'm not ringing up Microsoft to re-activate an XP install. So I've spent all day trying to find out what the network adapter is, which I think I've discovered, but no driver seems to do the trick to get it work.

I've now got a hand that hurts from punching the PC in sheer frustration. I've been running the thing off of a Knoppix boot disc to try and crack this problem, and even that hasn't really helped.

Guess it'll be mothballed for another couple of months. Soon enough it'll jut be easier to cannablise the 5 year old thing and start again.

Football. In one calendar year I've seen Holland miss out on the World cup because of that joke Howard Webb, Houllier and McAllister destroy Villa, the scum winning the League Cup and now Citeh have finally bought their way to hollow 'success'.

Football. In one calendar year I've seen Holland miss out on the World cup because of that joke Howard Webb, Houllier and McAllister destroy Villa, the scum winning the League Cup and now Citeh have finally bought their way to hollow 'success'.

Err..Holland didn't miss out on the world cup because of Howard Webb, they missed out because they were not as good as Spain.

In fact it was thanks to Webb that they weren't playing with 10 men when DeJong should have been sent off...

Err..Holland didn't miss out on the world cup because of Howard Webb, they missed out because they were not as good as Spain.

In fact it was thanks to Webb that they weren't playing with 10 men when DeJong should have been sent off...

And after that incident Webb gave Spain every little decision, which is why Spain started going to ground more often than they normally do. Not to mention Puyol should have been sent off later in the match for taking Robben from behind on his way to goal (he was already on a yellow). The attack that Spain scored from shouldn't have happened as the ball clearly went out for a corner, not a goal kick, and I believe Affellay was also fouled during that attack but again, nothing given.

But de Jong should have been sent off. Had Howard done the job, holland would have played with 10 most the match which I imagine is a lot more difficult than getting a fee 50/50 decisions not going your way and incidents such as 'puyol should have been sent off' would not then have happened.

Internet broke. Still is in fact, not that annoying, until I get a letter saying that my uni accommodation offer expired and therefore I have to find some other accommodation. Great.

Phone them up on Monday, they'll probably still have places left anyway. Though having said that Halls of Residence are shit anyway. Crap food, no peace and quiet and just like the rest of the population 50% full of twunts

Internet broke. Still is in fact, not that annoying, until I get a letter saying that my uni accommodation offer expired and therefore I have to find some other accommodation. Great.

Phone them up on Monday, they'll probably still have places left anyway. Though having said that Halls of Residence are shit anyway. Crap food, no peace and quiet and just like the rest of the population 50% full of twunts

Yeah but first year, good to get to know people and easy to get to classes when don't drive, will move out 2nd year, plan to ring them up on Monday Thing is, looking through my emails, I cant find the one offering me the place. I did apply for the halls that actually look nice and not the shite ones, hope I ain't missed out!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â