Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I thought you had a yellow head. Anyway, how come you only have one hand?;)

you know when your mum told you your hand would fall if if you didn't stop masturbating  ....  seems it wasn't an old wives tale after all

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I thought you had a yellow head. Anyway, how come you only have one hand?;)

I lost it in a car accident when I was 9. My right leg is false beneath the knee too.

Not really lolololol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Thats a picture of one grade A talentless tosspot. As much as I hate Corden, he has nothing on that pillock

I used to really like him (Phoenix Nights was genius imo) but after reading and hearing first hand what an absolutely vile person he is irl it completely put me off.

Doesn't help that apart from PN I haven't liked anything he's put his name to.

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'd rather just have my **** car back thanks, been here an hour, just waiting for the "would you like to come through" where you then spend 20 mins more while a girl taps away on her keyboard (she is fit tbf) before giving me my keys 

She's one of main reasons bmw and the like charge so much, along with their shiny showrooms and "free" coffee. 

Give me a hairy arsed mechanic called Ron any day of the week.....for my....erm.....servicing of course :wacko:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

BMW

"Help yourself to our fantastic coffee in oit fantastic comfy zone"

I'd rather just have my **** car back thanks, been here an hour, just waiting for the "would you like to come through" where you then spend 20 mins more while a girl taps away on her keyboard (she is fit tbf) before giving me my keys 

If it's not ready why tell me to pick it up? All part of the "experience" 

Audi the same. Dropped my car off at 7am last time. Specifically arranged that I'd be back at 3pm to pick it up. I was late, came at nearly 4 and still had to wait 45 minutes. Imagine if I'd been on time!

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I used to really like him (Phoenix Nights was genius imo) but after reading and hearing first hand what an absolutely vile person he is irl it completely put me off.

Doesn't help that apart from PN I haven't liked anything he's put his name to.

I can testify that he is a vile human being. Mates used to dread taking his booking at their theatre and if they didn't need the money would have told him to do one

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Audi the same. Dropped my car off at 7am last time. Specifically arranged that I'd be back at 3pm to pick it up. I was late, came at nearly 4 and still had to wait 45 minutes. Imagine if I'd been on time!

Same when I had a Merc. I see a theme developing here.

• Like 1

i built a land rover show room in erdington 2 years back, their customer toilet has a £10k sink in it, they have PS4s and Xbones for the kids, comfy seats, barista bar the lot

i just dont get it, half an hour in to your wait you're going to feel less bitter about the extortionate service costs? or decide to buy another car? 

did you guys get the dealer principle (manager) come and shake your hand and say some welcome to the club nonsense when you bought it?

Edited by villa4europe

8 hours ago, bickster said:

I can testify that he is a vile human being. Mates used to dread taking his booking at their theatre and if they didn't need the money would have told him to do one

Similar story to what I was told by someone 'in the biz'.

9 hours ago, bickster said:

I've heard similar but I refuse to believe he's any more of a winker than McIntyre though. Repeated first-hand experience of him leads me to believe he is the single most obnoxious human being in the world.

31 minutes ago, choffer said:

I've heard similar but I refuse to believe he's any more of a winker than McIntyre though. Repeated first-hand experience of him leads me to believe he is the single most obnoxious human being in the world.

There's a theme developing here... and yes I've heard some McIntyre stories too, although a lot of the behaviour in those at the time was directed at fellow comedians.

First off, I respect all beliefs, not knocking anyone who is staunchly passionate about their politics or the election / aftermath. NOT knocking that, nor anyone on VT, i dont even check the politics threads on VT. But....

2rhmbzc.jpg

Secondly, bring on the weekend it could not come %$£@)(& soon enough!

Got... to.... get.... through.... the.... day.... without....strangling.....colleagues....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

First off, I respect all beliefs, not knocking anyone who is staunchly passionate about their politics or the election / aftermath. NOT knocking that, nor anyone on VT, i dont even check the politics threads on VT. But....

2rhmbzc.jpg

Secondly, bring on the weekend it could not come %$£@)(& soon enough!

Got... to.... get.... through.... the.... day.... without....strangling.....colleagues....

Sounds like you just need to stay strong and stable for one more day :trollface:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Similar story to what I was told by someone 'in the biz'.

Oh and any comedian that needs to hire his own security to remove hecklers from the audience is a complete word removed

19 hours ago, bickster said:

Thats a picture of one grade A talentless tosspot. As much as I hate Corden, he has nothing on that pillock

That surprises me, Kay always seems to come off as a sound bloke. Just goes to show hey.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â