Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

no tomato

no onion

There are 3 ingredients in my favourite sandwich.  You may have just named 2 of them :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Cheese the third?

Edit: He was a great King.

Yep, cheddar, tomato and white onion on white batch bread.  It all just works.  Take out one of those and it all falls apart.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BOF said:

I'm a carnivore, but, most sandwiches are improved by tomato.  If not for flavour and texture, they add much needed moisture!

Moisture ? In a sandwich? That's exactly why I don't want salad. Moisture.

You'll be using handcream next Bri :D

• Like 2

Exactly the same, I can do tomato on a sandwich I'm eating on the spot but if it's sitting in a lunch box for 4/5 hours before I get to it the moisture in the tomato will ruin it

i rarely make sandwiches to be fair but I'm a ham (or bacon) Philadelphia and red sauce guy

• Like 1

Exactly the same, I can do tomato on a sandwich I'm eating on the spot but if it's sitting in a lunch box for 4/5 hours before I get to it the moisture in the tomato will ruin it

i rarely make sandwiches to be fair but I'm a ham (or bacon) Philadelphia and red sauce guy

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Moisture ? In a sandwich? That's exactly why I don't want salad. Moisture.

They can be too dry!

Chip butty aside butter is a big no from me, butter on bacon sarnies, tuna mayo, jam! Nope, I tend to use Philadelphia or sauce instead, ham, cheese and onion sandwich with mustard on one slice (enough to tickle your nose) mayo on the other

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Philadelphia and ketchup? I'd keep these disgusting thoughts  to yourself.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Chip butty aside butter is a big no from me, butter on bacon sarnies, tuna mayo, jam! Nope, I tend to use Philadelphia or sauce instead, ham, cheese and onion sandwich with mustard on one slice (enough to tickle your nose) mayo on the other

Whereas for me, butter is a given on every sandwich. My definition of a sandwich is bread + butter + filling. 

Tomato and onions are OK, but no bloody leaves. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â