Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

Paying for a train ticket and then having to stand. 

Conservative Central Office says: 

I don't understand. Why not simply travel first class? 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tegis said:

That actually cheers me up. Laughing at simpletons is not a bad way to pass time. The best part is that there are all kinds of sites keeping track of prices so you have all the data at hand to avoid getting ripped off on Boxing day (or any other day). Still, a truckload of people still go out there, and some actually starts fights about who wants to get ripped off the most. Its bloody wonderful!!! :lol:

Actually you are right, I should be cheered up by the fools who queue up at 2am for the Top Man sale! :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

First one to bang one of each on the list wins the Internet ? 

What's the difference between cis female, cis woman, cisgender female and cisgender woman? I need to know so I can tick them off the list.

I think I may have worked my way through most of the list during that drunken Bangkok holiday. 

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Now you've done it ....I fear we are only moments away from a Cheese v Wedge debate 

Cheese for what it's worth :) 

Neither. I call them pies.

Which I realise doesn't make sense. AND WHAT?!

• Like 1

Got the new Call of Duty game off Santa. Popped it in earlier, needs to do an update before I can play.... 8.9 effin GB!!!!

Left it downloading a couple of hours ago, now says I can start playing even though not 100%, nice on it goes, sign in, campaign "yes", now I'm staring at **** "installing" screen for 20 minutes and counting.

How are they able to get away with it?

if it's not the game it's the bloody Xbox console itself, fired it up the other day and had to do a 500mb update before it would switch on. Then put GTA V on and that needed 2gb update before it would play.

pisses me off proper.

20 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Got all the days mixed up. 3/4 of the way down a bottle of tequila and realised I am working tomorrow.

Also george **** clarke on telly. word removed, and his word removed friend. 

One of my FB friends just posted this. I was very tempted to reply 'George Clarke'. 

Screenshot_2016-12-27-20-38-03.png

• Like 1

Â