Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I have seen the best and worst in both cyclists and motorists, I just don't get why the government has seen fit to tell the garda they can stop and issue a fine to someone without lights, riding on a path etc all valid points to be fair yet something that can save a life the helmet it's a case of ...megh ...

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

On the one hand you have the absurd spectacle of kids wearing crash helmets to ride their scooters in the park - which is, frankly, ridiculous. But on the other hand... 

One day last week I was driving in the early morning rush hour. It was not yet fully light - and there was substantial fog. The traffic was crazy, as usual. Out of the murk comes a bloke on a push bike. A toddler on a seat behind him. A baby on a seat on the crossbar. None of them wearing helmets. No lights. 

Truly heaven-sent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

yet something that can save a life the helmet it's a case of ...megh ...

Because as I said, the alternative could save a dozen lives :thumb: An elegant solution masquerading as civil liberty.

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

The Bruce thread. I must learn to stay away from on-topic. :angry:

It's absolutely toxic. It's incredible on the actual football section of a football site makes it unbearable.

My Gym today had let the local 6th form girls college use it

I've seen strippers wearing less revealing outfits as they worked out

they were on this vibrating plate thing doing squats whilst I was on the cross trainer  , it was directly in front of me  .. 30 bloody minutes I did before managed to get myself off that machine .. 30  mins , I'm gonna ache tomorrow

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

they were on this vibrating plate thing doing squats whilst I was on the cross trainer  , it was directly in front of me  .. 30 bloody minutes I did before managed to get myself off that machine .. 30  mins , I'm gonna ache tomorrow

#hero

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

they were on this vibrating plate thing doing squats whilst I was on the cross trainer  , it was directly in front of me  .. 30 bloody minutes I did before I managed to even turn the thing on .. 30 mins

;)

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

68998.jpg

• Like 3

I'm getting to the point with a large amount of our fans, that they're totally ruining the Villa for me.

Even while we've been utterly dreadful, I've always remained positive about us and looked forward to every game. But everything about our fanbase at the moment makes me hate us.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm getting to the point with a large amount of our fans, that they're totally ruining the Villa for me.

I'm being genuine when I say you should never let other people's opinions get to you so much.  I only assume you are allowing it, based on the fact it's ruining Villa for you.  It should never get to that point, although I do have a fairly advanced chill-out valve fitted :P 

Just now, BOF said:

I'm being genuine when I say you should never let other people's opinions get to you so much.  I only assume you are allowing it, based on the fact it's ruining Villa for you.  It should never get to that point, although I do have a fairly advanced chill-out valve fitted :P 

It's not even just opinions though Bri. It's the way people act about football. The way people use it.

A combination of how terrible we've been for years and how toxic our fanbase is, is wearing me down.

• Like 1

The trouble with the ignore button (I've neved used it btw) is that I don't want to ignore all posts by any individual. Just all their posts on a particular topic. They can be mostly OK, but get them on some subjects and they become unbearable. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â