Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I just found out my best friend from school/college plays for the champions of Bhutan.

I'd never heard of Bhutan, and it sounds like a backwards hellhole, but I have basically spent the last 10 years dicking around on the internet. ****.

They draw very very amusing pictures on the side of buildings to ward off evil spirits. 

Swapping the little ladies car first thing tomorrow morning. Did one last shopping run this afternoon in the old car, bought a 2 litre bottle of pop. For some bizarre reason for the first time ever the bottle has rolled around the boot whilst we were driving, hit something and exploded.

By the time we could pull over and stop the car boot, back seats, windows and head lining now all drenched in sticky stuff worse than when we were teenagers.

Can't believe I'm now going to spend time cleaning out a car we will no longer own in 15 hours time.

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

Loads of people turning 30 on my facebook the poor bastards

I'm glad i get to enjoy being 29 for another week

18 more days of being 29. 

EDIT: Actually 17. Shit! Lost a day in no time at all. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

On 7 July 2016 at 22:29, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I've got oral thrush...

Which you can't get from eating fanny, FYI. 

I either have an immune system deficiency, iron or something, or I have diabetes. Oh and I've got an ear infection. 

I'm actually pretty annoyed about the whole thing. 

Try having knob thrush, that was like pissing burning gravel.

3 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Loads of people turning 30 on my facebook the poor bastards

I'm glad i get to enjoy being 29 for another week

Wow, you're old

My car has been idling really low while in gear lately, really aggravating, and now the check engine light is on. And I already shelled out $700 for a new alternator last winter.

Cars.

Agreed,  if it was a robot bull that was a perfect copy of a real bull they would not be interested, they just like the control and the inflicting of pain on the animals.  Almost all serial killers start of by inflicting pain on animals so read into that what you like.  Do I have sympathy fro the fighter ? Not sure,  in a stadium full of oxygen thief's i think he is just chief word removed.  

4 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Agreed,  if it was a robot bull that was a perfect copy of a real bull they would not be interested, they just like the control and the inflicting of pain on the animals.  Almost all serial killers start of by inflicting pain on animals so read into that what you like.  Do I have sympathy fro the fighter ? Not sure,  in a stadium full of oxygen thief's i think he is just chief word removed.  

Sounds harsh, but I have trouble finding too much sympathy for the matador that died today.

The Spanish like to claim 'tradition' when it comes to bull fighting, but things move on. They need to realise that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Sunday Brunch.

Painstaking. Tim Lovejoy, utterly talentless.

He is the guy in the pub married to some bird called Janet that you never see becasue she is under the weather.  He also rolls the Pool cue on the table to get "My lucky cue" or the straight one if you like.  He loses at pool but thinks he know the inner workings of today's fruit machines when in fact the knowledge,  if one can call it that is that you can hold down "yeah, now now press cancel" the cancel button.  Loves his own jokes about regional accents,  these are the jokes he picks up when he is working overtime with the "Lads".  Supports some shit football team that everyone is unsure even exists.  Apart from that he is allright.  Word remoooooooooooooved

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Hopelessly banal and nauseatingly self-assured, smirkingly unfunny, it’s a £300 T-shirt, a piss-you-off ringtone, a YouTube clip of someone drinking their mate’s vomit. Its smugness is a corollary of its vacuity. I hope it makes you sick.

Is it on Amazon ? Sounds good.

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Wimbledon crowds. Shut...the....****....up.

Cheer up, Murray has just won :)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â