Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Just kick her in the vagina.

Ah, nothing keeps 'em quiet like a good ol' word removed-punt.

With or without shouting "wench!" ?

I have in fact told her I will word removed punt her. But I do think it's time to mention the truth to the husband if she doesn't stop.

Having to write a presentation in a group. We all get marked on our performance as a group. I hate it when words removed don't pull their weight and do their bit for the presentation. I have had to spend a good 3 hours today covering most of the stuff, because of lazy rocket polishers not responding back to their emails. They'll then stand there on Monday and get the good marks because of my work. **** off.

Having to write a presentation in a group. We all get marked on our performance as a group. I hate it when words removed don't pull their weight and do their bit for the presentation. I have had to spend a good 3 hours today covering most of the stuff, because of lazy rocket polishers not responding back to their emails. They'll then stand there on Monday and get the good marks because of my work. **** off.
I've been doing that for the past 3 years, add to the pot no acknowledgment that you've actually done the work too and you're almost there.

At uni we had a tutor who, for group work, would make it so that you had to mark people up or down.

So say the group got 70%. You would then have to allocate plus or minus numbers to each group member, that all netted out to 70.

So I could get 72, someone else could get 70, and the other two get 69 each.

It was annoyign when everyone pulled their weight, because he sai dyou HAD to give plus or minus, even if everyone had done the same amount of work.

But it made sure people pulled their weight, and if they didn't you could mark them down for it.

At uni we had a tutor who, for group work, would make it so that you had to mark people up or down.

So say the group got 70%. You would then have to allocate plus or minus numbers to each group member, that all netted out to 70.

So I could get 72, someone else could get 70, and the other two get 69 each.

It was annoyign when everyone pulled their weight, because he sai dyou HAD to give plus or minus, even if everyone had done the same amount of work.

But it made sure people pulled their weight, and if they didn't you could mark them down for it.

That would be horrendous in a group that actually did pull their weight! I imagine he got a lot of complaints if the class was quite dedicated to their studies.

TOP TIP: Whenever you're asked to do some kind of group activity (which is generally something shit or designed to cause conflicts) nominate yourself as the project manager or time keeper, you'll get rewarded for being proactive and its the easiest job without having to get involved with the activity. Just keep reminding the team of the available time and when they are digressing to get back on track. Easy peasy :D

I've been insured on my mum's car and now my dad is moaning at me for being ungrateful that I don't want to go out driving tonight... I'm the one paying the extra on the insurance. Neither of them are losing out on anything, I'm the only person losing out!

I'd be happy to go driving on these long straight empty roads around here, but no, he wants me to drive an awkward busy road to the business park I work at to do reversing and parking, rather than actual driving which is what I need to do more of. I'm fine with reversing.

Sticking to the bus is probably a cheaper, less stressful option.

The fact that part of my exhaust pipe has somehow sheared after driving in Wales on some appalling roads. Gonna cost me 70-odd squirrels. :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â