Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The Japanese have taken the whole no-shoes-in-the-house thing to another level and having to change into a different pair of slippers before you enter the bathroom, just adds to the sense of culture shock.

But equally the Japanese find our rule that all children must always stand on the seats while travelling on the bus, equally as bizarre.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

The Japanese have taken the whole no-shoes-in-the-house thing to another level and having to change into a different pair of slippers before you enter the bathroom, just adds to the sense of culture shock.

But equally the Japanese find our rule that all children must always stand on the seats while travelling on the bus, equally as bizarre.

Eh?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

I say you don't go far enough. I make people take off their shoes and socks, and wash and scrub their feet with carbolic soap. After that they have to put on disposable, plastic foot guards, and to make it extra clean, I put down a plastic sheet which I incinerate after they have left. I of course wear a full chemical suit and gad mask, for the full duration of their stay. 

I always knew you were a romantic

• Like 1

'chu talkin' bout Willis?

• Like 1

i dont know whats worse sky showing people playing FIFA, having commentators of their own talking about it or then going back to the studio and assessing the game

someone just likened a kid playing FIFA to Henry because he had that natural strikers instinct to let the keeper sell himself before taking his shot

• Like 2

Now this is something that definitely should piss me off...

A family friend has been off work for the last month having been diagnosed with depression and officially signed off by her doctor. Last week, her employers (the local council no less) decided to send her a formal warning through the post for having had more than two weeks off work! Her union got involved and they were informed that it's simply council policy to issue such a warning to anyone who misses two weeks of work, regardless of the reason. What in the actual ****?! Now, this upset the person I know but luckily she was well enough to deal with it and was fortunate enough to have her union's support. However, it's not hard to imagine how this ridiculous policy might have a more significant affect on more vulnerable people. 

• Like 3

On 28 March 2016 at 20:07, Tegis said:

That I can't find the identity of the girl in the yellow bikini from the 90s levis commercial (bad company)

Her name is Ele Keats

you can thank me later when you've finished  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Her name is Ele Keats

you can thank me later when you've finished  

She obviously peaked in 1990, ah well, still very much would etc

9 hours ago, JB said:

Now this is something that definitely should piss me off...

A family friend has been off work for the last month having been diagnosed with depression and officially signed off by her doctor. Last week, her employers (the local council no less) decided to send her a formal warning through the post for having had more than two weeks off work! Her union got involved and they were informed that it's simply council policy to issue such a warning to anyone who misses two weeks of work, regardless of the reason. What in the actual ****?! Now, this upset the person I know but luckily she was well enough to deal with it and was fortunate enough to have her union's support. However, it's not hard to imagine how this ridiculous policy might have a more significant affect on more vulnerable people. 

Good way to extend the illness.  

54 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Music in underground parking garages.

words removed.

How about making it cheaper and take your shit speakers and your "now that's what I call words removed" collection and **** off. 

I'd extend that to any piped music in public spaces. Even on the rare occasion they play something that I like, somebody else will be hating it for sure. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â