Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

F cancer. It really is the vilest of things. 

I was in Melbourne last week visiting my favourite aunt whose cancer has now spread to the brain. I know how hard it was saying goodbye to her as I came back to the UK so I can only imagine how tough it must be for you, Ben. Thoughts with you and your family.

Found out today that an old work mate whos only 30 has been given 6 months to live. Hes been diagnosed with cancer. Horrible disease. Also saw two deers get killed this morning, driving through the chase. Bloody awful.

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Bowel cancer.

End of the road now :(

If he makes it through the weekend I'll be surprised.

I'm devastated

So sorry man. I know how difficult it is. 

Programs like grand designs and theres a new one ugly house or somink. Start with a budget of say 50 grand and end up going over by 30+ %. Where these F*****ers get the money from. If I had a budget I'd have to stick to it bar a couple of hundred maybe.

Same on Location x3. "Yeah we have 350k to spend", What about this one, its 40k over budget but i think its what you are looking for????

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Bowel cancer.

End of the road now :(

If he makes it through the weekend I'll be surprised.

I'm devastated

:( Horrible, just horrible. Thoughts are with you

Cancer sucks. Lost my beloved grandad to bowel cancer a couple of years ago. Still miss him every day. 

My thoughts are with Ben and his family. 

On 04/03/2016 at 01:20, tonyh29 said:

Out in Brum tonight as up for the Davis cup tomorrow ...went into the first bar near the hotel as it was raining and bleeding cold .... 

Twas a student bar full of 19 year old blonde girls with dreadlocks ... Needless to say it pissed me off and we left before the DJ got a chance to play Bob Marley 

Sounds like the Victoria. Where was this?

2 hours ago, Genie said:

So sorry Stevo :(

My mum has just completed Chemo and radiotherapy for throat cancer. Proper shit. 

Fingers crossed for your mum, Genie. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â