Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On second thought it's quite catchy

"Ford, it’s a whole new thing, it’s what’s happening, it’s the going thing. Ford, it’s the way to swing, go and have your fling, it’s the going thing. Ford, filled with pleasure idea’s, they move, they groove, they prove that Ford, it’s the going idea. Ford, it’s the going thing, Ford, the going idea, it’s going thing!"

:D

in fact I hate cupcakes.

You would. :P

I hate cupcakes and hugs, and like embarrassing strangers. You and I would never get on! :lol:

The fact that the is no word filter for **** hell.

Can I request we had Jesus H Clark as the replacement please?

in fact I hate cupcakes.

I hate cupcakes and hugs, and like embarrassing strangers. You and I would never get on! :lol:

I love hugs, I'm not too keen on cupcakes.. but I think we'd get along TUS. I'm a nerd at heart. Heck! I'm getting my eyes tested so I might even need glasses soon!

:D

in fact I hate cupcakes.

You can hate everything you want, you are STILL gonna get hugged. Sometimes you have to face reality. Sorry. :)

in fact I hate cupcakes.

You can hate everything you want, you are STILL gonna get hugged. Sometimes you have to face reality. Sorry. :)

in fact I hate cupcakes.

No hraping will occur if I have my wits about me! :lol:

Rob - you're right, it could be love.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â