Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A dog bit my hand today, I think he must have caught a nerve or something, my whole hand aches like I've punched a wall.

Also today I got a cup of tea from McDonalds, it was the worst cup of tea I've EVER had and I burnt my tongue.

:(

A dog bit my hand today, I think he must have caught a nerve or something, my whole hand aches like I've punched a wall.

Oh it's probably just the deadly tetanus infection. When you get lockjaw that's when I'd really worry.

Also today I got a cup of tea from McDonalds, it was the worst cup of tea I've EVER had and I burnt my tongue.

If I was you I'd go to bed now and consign this day to the history books :)

What GRDR said. Once had a dog bite that went particularly nasty. Finally went to see the doctor after being nagged for a few days and got the whole spiel about getting there "just in time", otherwise blah dee blah...

I am starting to froth at the mouth and I'm craving bone marrow.

But seriously, this dog is my sister's friend's dog, he had to have all the jabs and stuff recently when he was brought over from America so hes clean and he didn't break the skin or anything, it was a playful bite so I won't need to worry about anything.

I'm touched by all of your concern :)

:(

Depression and dog bites go hand in hand. A depressed female friend of mine was sitting on a step after a night out on her own. A dog walked up to her and she went to pet him, but he jumped at her face biting her somewhere on it. She went for a tetanus shot and 4 stitches

I'm only being nice in the hopes you'll leave me the contents of your bedroom when you die of rabies.

But at least I'm being honest about it. :thumb:

To Gareth, I leave my limited edition Chocomel mug and glasses.

I'm only being nice in the hopes you'll leave me the contents of your bedroom when you die of rabies.

Baggsy wrestlers!

Baggsy wrestlers!

Bagged.

Got lots of DVDs here, from the 1957 FA Cup Final to such TV treasures as Clarissa Explains It All.

When someone asks you if you want dinner and you say "No thanks, I'm not hungry" so they take that as "YES! I'm starving to death, please use one of the large plates and pile it with anything you can find"

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â