Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've had a bloody good work out with the lads, a quick shower and a full wax.

I'm now sat in the sauna trying to relax and through the steam I can see some old guy with a weird two tone head is staring at me.

Too freaked out to take my towel off tbh. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'd probably have been using all of my Jedi powers to prevent something else.

Went in a Sauna in Berchtesgaden  when I was travelling around Germany with mates ... the sauna there was one of those foreign ones whereby you had to be naked

I'm sitting there minding my own business when this rather stunning woman walked in and sat directly opposite  ... then made matters worse by leaning back allowing me to view what she'd had for breakfast .... I had to name the European cup winning team in my head over and over again to prevent the conversation changing to the first thing that popped up ....

clearly I'm not cut out for the sight of naked flesh in public  .....

I got shouted at by a German lady a bit later for clowning around with the cold water plunge bucket , but throwing it over my mate as he sat there with his eyes closed relaxing was too good an opportunity to pass on  :) 

• Like 3

:lol: Reminds me of the Mickey Flanagan routine where he explains that Brits abroad are simply not brought up to function properly in nudist situations, and in his story his penis turned into a vagina at just the wrong time because it got nervous :)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BOF said:

:lol: Reminds me of the Mickey Flanagan routine where he explains that Brits abroad are simply not brought up to function properly in nudist situations, and in his story his penis turned into a vagina at just the wrong time because it got nervous :)

Is there a right time for that to happen?!

16 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Surely you can do that yourself?

You can do the main bit but you can't do the rest.  You can't do the neck properly, or the shape around the ears, beard, locks, hairline etc.  IOW all the bits that make it an actual neat haircut as opposed to someone who clearly just did a zoomer on their own head with a clippers.  And that's the point.  When you've so little hair, missing all of that stuff out makes it look scruffy.

11 minutes ago, BOF said:

You can do the main bit but you can't do the rest.  You can't do the neck properly, or the shape around the ears, beard, locks, hairline etc.  IOW all the bits that make it an actual neat haircut as opposed to someone who clearly just did a zoomer on their own head with a clippers.  And that's the point.  When you've so little hair, missing all of that stuff out makes it look scruffy.

This.

You can literally keep your hair short on your own.

It's very difficult to do round the edges and make yourself not look like a mental patient who's taken a scissors to his own head on your own.

I have clippers to keep it short and then once every few weeks go to the barbers to get it done properly.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

I used to do my own and then Mrs H would do the back of the neck and that annoying bit on the top of the head that I always seemed to miss

then one day Mrs H had taken the grade 2 bit off to do the back of the neck and got distracted and did the top of the head bit giving me a grade 0 stripe down the back of my head

needless to say I pay a hairdresser to do it now :)

• Like 1

I normally rock a grade 2 all over (Not bald, I just like zero maintenance hair), and would never cut it myself / get an untrained person to cut it. I got to get it cut by a professional once a month. 

Cut if myself, clippers all over every 1-2 weeks depending on the weather. Anything over 2 weeks and it looks a right state, starts to get a little ragged before the 2 weeks is up to be fair.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, useless said:

... so I thought to pay myself back I'm going to stop paying for haircuts.  I did that and I haven't looked back since.

Probably for the best.  You wouldn't like what's back there.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â