Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact I ate a pizza with far too many Jalapenos and Tabasco. You know its gonna sting.

I never learn from this.

It must be like a hangover, the pleasure of the consumption must outweigh the anguish of the plop.

I more or less live on spicy food.

The fact I ate a pizza with far too many Jalapenos and Tabasco. You know its gonna sting.

Does it p*ss you off that I managed to trump both your Ian Taylor tweet and POB's Georgey Thompson re-tweet, with a Barry Bannan tweet ?

They are indeed. I was bipartisan* in my support.

*fence-sitter

Should have taken it as a portent of the season to come though, bearing in mind Basingstoke actually won. :oops:

Well I would have been surprised if we'd won what with you calling our players over for autographs during the match.

I just got my moobs out, that got their attention. Actually, I did yell "Halfhuid, YOU DA BOMB!" which just seemed to confuse the lad. But I like to think it was a learning experience for me; I learned that, if I wanted to, I could probably take Marc Albrighton's lunch money.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â