Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm sure me remembering it and telling a few people on a football forum about it is has led to a zero increase in sales. I wouldn't drink that shite anyway, but if I did then I would now be purposely boycotting it for irritating advertising. 

bloody coffee snobs .... It all tastes the same once you add milk , 3 sugars and ping it in a microwave 

Indeed it does. If, however, you DON'T do those things...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

bloody coffee snobs .... It all tastes the same once you add milk , 3 sugars and ping it in a microwave 

Had the wonderful experience today of stopping off at a cafe down the beach, asking for a coffee and being asked 'do you just want a normal one or something expensive that takes ages?' 

I had a normal one. Oh, and a **** huge custard slice.

• Like 2

Running out of PG Tips at work and being too lazy to go outside to fetch some from the other building. I'm now regretting drinking the pisswater known as Typhoo and have to go outside. I'm tempted to sue over inhumane working conditions.

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Or coffee. Or wine.

Good point :)

Tea and / or coffee  are just a drink that you have to delay the start to your working day though surely ....

(Well not you the retired man of leisure obviously :) ) 

Edited by tonyh29

Or coffee. Or wine.

Good point [emoji4]

Tea and / or coffee  are just a drink that you have to delay the start to your working day though surely ....

(Well not you the retired man of leisure obviously [emoji4] ) 

Nope. All three are to be savoured in their own right.

Even more so when no longer interrupted by the nuisance that is work.

• Like 2

Using the word 'was' when you should be using 'were'.

I don't know if it's a growing trend of idiocy or because it's more of a thing in Nottingham, but since I moved here last year the amount of people I hear saying 'we was' or 'what was you saying?' amongst others... it's ridiculous.

One girl at work (a stupid, obnoxious, childish, small-minded, insecure, delusional bint who I try and avoid but she's obsessed with riling me, but that's another story) has even tried arguing that it is correct. **** moron.

Edited by Ginko

Using the word 'was' when you should be using 'were'.

I don't know if it's a growing trend of idiocy or because it's more of a thing in Nottingham, but since I moved here last year the amount of people I hear saying 'we was' or 'what was you saying?' amongst others... it's ridiculous.

One girl at work (a stupid, obnoxious, childish, small-minded, insecure, delusional bint who I try and avoid but she's obsessed with riling me, but that's another story) has even tried arguing that it is correct. **** moron.

DHUTWU

• Like 2

On the subject of tea, foreigners and tea. Recently my German friend asked what I wanted in a cafe and I asked for tea. He asked me what kind of tea.

Tea is tea! All that poncy flavoured shit needs a new name.

But mushrooms ...? GTFO

En guard !!!!! Mushrooms are fantastic. I'm a ham, mushroom & onion pizza kinda guy. You can keep your mechanically separated meat and your 'spiced to the nuts because it's muck' pepperoni.

I'll say the same thing I always say when this subject comes up ..... I really don't get tea   

Or coffee. Or wine.

Or addiction.

I jest! I jest! :D Trolly face etc :)

• Like 2

Using the word 'was' when you should be using 'were'. I don't know if it's a growing trend of idiocy or because it's more of a thing in Nottingham, but since I moved here last year the amount of people I hear saying 'we was' or 'what was you saying?' amongst others... it's ridiculous.

DHUTWU

Funnily enough, the amount of effort he spends trying to convince us how annoying she is made me think that's exactly what he's desperate to do to her. It's like the schoolyard crush. He's only being mean cuz he fancies her :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Had the wonderful experience today of stopping off at a cafe down the beach, asking for a coffee and being asked 'do you just want a normal one or something expensive that takes ages?' 

I had a normal one. Oh, and a **** huge custard slice.

It sounds like Barry is safe from the threat of gentrification, for the time being. 

Duw bendithia cymru!

• Like 1

Friends who only invite you out when they feel like it. I texted him yesterday afternoon asking where he was watching the Villa game. Eventually he replies with a mere 'it's on record'. I was expecting him to jump at the opportunity to go out and watch it or something. Anyway, I left it. Then about 9pm I get bombarded with shit loads of texts off him about 'we're going to a whore house next month', 'I'll go second, I don't mind swimming in your juices', on top of other charming things, so I'm guessing by now he's home, bored and pissed. I managed to get out of him they all went out for food. It's a shame really, I'm sort of going through a break up at the moment so any opportunity I'd love to get out the house and he knows this. Such a shame. Friends eh..

3 hours ago, BOF said:
On 15/01/2016 at 17:48, Xela said:
But mushrooms ...? GTFO

En guard !!!!! Mushrooms are fantastic. I'm a ham, mushroom & onion pizza kinda guy. You can keep your mechanically separated meat and your 'spiced to the nuts because it's muck' pepperoni.

Its not just mushrooms on pizza I'm against, its mushrooms existing at all! Horrible things

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â