Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The word removed pedestrian wearing all black crossing the road without looking at 7 this morning.

The bus rocket polishers who use our road as a car park leaving 6ft gap either side instead of leaving me a space.

Over the years I've been driving I've come to the conclusion that every other **** on the road is a word removed.

To bring it back to the pizza topic, Vegetarian pizza is ace, I use to confuse the shop by ordering one then having a load of meat toppings added as an extra.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Anything is OK on a pizza except capers or artichoke.

So your ok with a scotch egg regurgitated by Brian blessed on your pizza?

i don't think you thought your original comment through tbh

Chicken thigh meat. Tastes like shit.

Been caught out a couple of times recently where i think I am getting breast and end up with thigh. Ugggghh.

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Chicken thigh meat. Tastes like shit.

Been caught out a couple of times recently where i think I am getting breast and end up with thigh. Ugggghh.

Ooh, I love chicken thighs! Unless you cook them in sauce, or with herbs / spice, I find breast meat to be pretty bland.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

That shit Nescafé advert with "sleepy Alex" where his housemates wake him up with an orchestra in the garden. 

**** awful and not at all amusing. An advertising agency would have actually got paid for that shite. 

You've remembered it and told others about it!

22 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Anything is OK on a pizza except capers or artichoke.

As a pizza fascist I disagree capers and artichoke are 2 of the limited number of items I'd allow once I become emperor of the universe. Others are mozzarella, tomato, anchovies, onion, basil, mushrooms, egg, that marina  sauce, and spicy sausage (the name escapes me). Grilled veg are OK too. Stuff like pineapples, ground beef, pulled pork, chicken and all that - death penalty

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

You've remembered it and told others about it!

I'm sure me remembering it and telling a few people on a football forum about it is has led to a zero increase in sales. I wouldn't drink that shite anyway, but if I did then I would now be purposely boycotting it for irritating advertising. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

3 hours ago, blandy said:

As a pizza fascist I disagree capers and artichoke are 2 of the limited number of items I'd allow once I become emperor of the universe. Others are mozzarella, tomato, anchovies, onion, basil, mushrooms, egg, that marina  sauce, and spicy sausage (the name escapes me). Grilled veg are OK too. Stuff like pineapples, ground beef, pulled pork, chicken and all that - death penalty

Anchovies?

If I was served a pizza with anchovies on, not only would I throw the pizza on the floor, I would set fire to the restaurant that served it! :P

Anchovies on a pizza, what has the world come to?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

That shit Nescafé advert with "sleepy Alex" where his housemates wake him up with an orchestra in the garden. 

**** awful and not at all amusing. An advertising agency would have actually got paid for that shite. 

I concur. After watching it for the first time today, I was moved to exclaim, "Oh just **** off!"

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I'm sure me remembering it and telling a few people on a football forum about it is has led to a zero increase in sales. I wouldn't drink that shite anyway, but if I did then I would now be purposely boycotting it for irritating advertising. 

bloody coffee snobs .... It all tastes the same once you add milk , 3 sugars and ping it in a microwave 

Â