Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Radio wm's adrian goldberg....

And in particular, his pronunciation of 'posthumous' this morning 

:angry:

Radio WM in general

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

People that order pizza and have Barbeque sauce instead of tomato puree.  Whatsupwiddat!?

I'm not very keen on anything that has a strong tomato taste, so being able to substitute to BBQ has opened up the world of pizzas to me, that I'd previously thought to be not for me. My usual Domino's order is BBQ base, bacon and double cheese.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

People that order pizza and have Barbeque sauce instead of tomato puree.  Whatsupwiddat!?

This is me I'm afriad. Always switch to BBQ sauce.

I remember ordering a pizza once (at the seaside womewhere, can't remember where) and asked for BBQ sauce. No problem he replied. He put both BBQ and Tomato puree on it!

Just now, dAVe80 said:

While we're on the subject, Paul "Call me Franksy" Franks is a word removed.

Don't get me started on him! The mention of his name even annoys me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

This is me I'm afriad. Always switch to BBQ sauce.

I remember ordering a pizza once (at the seaside womewhere, can't remember where) and asked for BBQ sauce. No problem he replied. He put both BBQ and Tomato puree on it!

That's the dream.

Over here, every pizza comes with garlic sauce. It isn't mayo but it's the most ridiculous sauce ever. I almost can't eat pizza without it anymore.

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

That's the dream.

Over here, every pizza comes with garlic sauce. It isn't mayo but it's the most ridiculous sauce ever. I almost can't eat pizza without it anymore.

For dipping the crust in right? 

• Like 1

Had an absolute nightmare past few days at work. Project was due to go live yesterday, but its still wrapped up in red ribbon paperwork hell.

Classic people not reading/reviewing anything you send till the day it's due and then making a million changes.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â