Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

The UK Honours system, nothing boils my piss more. It truly makes me incredibly angry.

Yep, AP, or is it tony, or anothony McCoy being a knight for hitting an animal with a stick.

39 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Yep, AP, or is it tony, or anothony McCoy being a knight for hitting an animal with a stick.

He's an ambassador and legend of the sport, I'm sure there are many more that are less worthy of the title.

6 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

He's an ambassador and legend of the sport, I'm sure there are many more that are less worthy of the title.

Agree with this. Bono, for avoiding taxes to the British government. Patrick Stewart, good actor but hardly worth Knighting. Kenneth Branagh??? To name a few

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

The UK Honours system, nothing boils my piss more. It truly makes me incredibly angry.

It's gone the other way.

You used to have to be great, good or have something on someone.

Now they seem to be the star prize in a who can be the biggest c**ksucker tournament.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Xann said:

It's gone the other way.

You used to have to be great, good or have something on someone.

Now they seem to be the star prize in a who can be the biggest c**ksucker tournament.

I am unsure if I want to do that

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Genie said:

Facebook is awash with people (women) all wishing a happy new year... I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow.

Simples. Block them, oxygen thieves the lot of them.

Or go one better and deactivate your account. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â