Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

**** my back again, three years of struggling, thought I'd sorted it, no chance, absolute agony right now. Pissed off.

I understand it well. I have two bulging discs (L4 L5)

Been living with it for over 20 years.

It's a bitch.

**** my back again, three years of struggling, thought I'd sorted it, no chance, absolute agony right now. Pissed off.

It's a bitch.

20 years! **** that!

Another wasted weekend before another soul destroying week at work

I need to sort my shit out, life is passing me by

you seem a bit depressed mate. your a free bird and a young un at that, you seem like you have a decent job which pays very well. you want to settle down? travel?  new challenge? all of these things you can do and your in charge of your own destiny. i wasted so many years that i will never get back and now i have kids im retricted to what i can do but the kids are the best thing that ever happend to me and if i never had them id still be wasting my years away. chin up dude.

It's a bitch.

20 years! **** that!

questions for both of you. What have you been doing to "sort it"? had buldging disc when i was 15 and couple of epidurals/root nerve blocks which helped a ton with sciatica when i was 17. So i must still have them right? Can they move back into place on their own? I still get random pain spasm down my legs which means they arnt fully fixed. Dont ever want that pain again. Pretty silly imo that the doctors just gave me RNB/epidural and didnt even tell me how maintain it etc. 

Edited by gharperr

I understand it well. I have two bulging discs (L4 L5)Been living with it for over 20 years.

It's a bitch.

20 years! **** that!

questions for both of you. What have you been doing to "sort it"? had buldging disc when i was 15 and couple of epidurals/root nerve blocks which helped a ton with sciatica when i was 17. So i must still have them right? Can they move back into place on their own? I still get random pain spasm down my legs which means they arnt fully fixed. Dont ever want that pain again. Pretty silly imo that the doctors just gave me RNB/epidural and didnt even tell me how maintain it etc. 

All my problems have been caused by a tight hamstring, so all physio advice has been stretching stretching and more stretching, and it certainly helped, as did losing a bit of timber too. I think this has come on again no because I'm not running, hence not stretching so much. And yeah I know what you mean about sciatica, worst pain I've ever had

• Like 1

How shit like this can be passed as a serious 'theory'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microaggression_theory

It's just a theory for the chattering liberals and militant minorities to cling to, bro.

I watched a talk by some moron called Laurie Penny the other day and I thought, if this is where feminism is going, then it's really not going to advance any cause at all whatsoever, other than it's own cottage industry (moronic journalists, moronic events and lectures, moronic books published by moronic publishers). 

• Like 1

Plastic and non football fans making any comment about Villa.

"WTF would you know, you clueless word removed? Your opinion is worthless."

Veteran, neophyte or plastic fan; most opinion is worthless because every supporter is operating with very limited knowledge of how the club is run and why Villa is such a difficult team to manage.

And it has to be said, that whether it is loyal fans or football ignoramuses, most just try and look knowing as they parrot the orthodoxy.

• Like 3

Veteran, neophyte or plastic fan; most opinion is worthless because every supporter is operating with very limited knowledge of how the club is run and why Villa is such a difficult team to manage.

And it has to be said, that whether it is loyal fans or football ignoramuses, most just try and look knowing as they parrot the orthodoxy.

Yeah, or they're just trying to be clever words removed, and wind me up.

A selection of comments:

"What are Villa doing, sacking their manager?" - A woman, whoes only link to football, is her Grandson supports Liverpool.

"You should get McLeish back." - A Liverpool fan from the County Durham.

"You'll be supporting Birmingham now then, won't you?" - A guy who from Leeds, who doesn't support anyone.

Just **** off!

Edited by dAVe80

Yeah, or they're just trying to be clever words removed, and wind me up.

A selection of comments:

"What are Villa doing, sacking their manager?" - A woman, whoes only link to football, is her Grandson supports Liverpool.

"You should get McLiesh back." - A Liverpool fan from the County Durham.

"You'll be supporting Birmingham now then, won't you?" - A guy who from Leeds, who doesn't support anyone.

Just **** off!

I think for non-football fans the only real purpose the game serves, is to wind up those who take it seriously.:)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â