Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When getting petrol, I always used to completely fill the tank, which cost about £45.

But then I realised, I'm carrying more weight then, so it's counter productive. So instead, I started going to the petrol station 10 minutes away, everyday and just putting a couple of quid in.

I've just looked at my accounts and it turns out I've been spending more on petrol over the last few months!

I suspect the bloke in the petrol station has realised I've figured out their weight scam and is now watering down the petrol when he sees me pull up.

Whatever, he's lost my custom now, I'm going to start going to another petrol station. It's a little bit farther away but it's worth it. I'm no mug.

• Like 3

The Pope serving platitudes like tennis balls in Washington today...

Usually the Americans aren't so gracious towards the heads of criminal organisations.

Usually the Americans aren't so gracious towards the heads of criminal organisations.

Oh, we usually find a way to welcome all manner of the mighty and dubious.

Queen+Elizabeth+II+Prince+Philip+Preside

• Like 2

Unnecessarily deep kerbs in a badly lit underground carpark.  Yep.

Ouch. Yeah, did something similar in Sheffield's Meadowhell (sic) Centre. Very low concrete bollards, ideal for reversing into.

• Like 1

Usually the Americans aren't so gracious towards the heads of other criminal organisations.

Fixed

Maybe not criminal, but the pope's impact on traffic in New York City tonight means that my wife is stuck in Manhattan overnight.

My little son and I are going to order out (something called buffalo chicken pizza, which is pizza with spicy chicken on it) and have a "just the guys" night.

saw a car park classic today

I've got a parking space nice n close to the office, I rent a space in a local bowls club car park. They get a few quid regular income, I get a 100 metre walk to work through a park. I'd parked up this morning, me and the guy next to me having a pleasant little chat when in rolled one of the bowls club member pensioners. They have about 50 / 60 spaces on 'their' side, there was one other car parked on their side already. Bowls guy drove in, doing about 10mph, and with 50 to 60 spaces, minus one, to choose from - managed to hit the other car whilst trying to park right next to it. A proper smack into the door at an angle of about 45 degrees. Not even close to getting it right. Rolled back out, straightened up a bit, parked, got out and walked into the bowls club. Didn't even look at his car or the other one.

• Like 2

When getting petrol, I always used to completely fill the tank, which cost about £45.

But then I realised, I'm carrying more weight then, so it's counter productive. So instead, I started going to the petrol station 10 minutes away, everyday and just putting a couple of quid in.

I've just looked at my accounts and it turns out I've been spending more on petrol over the last few months!

I suspect the bloke in the petrol station has realised I've figured out their weight scam and is now watering down the petrol when he sees me pull up.

Whatever, he's lost my custom now, I'm going to start going to another petrol station. It's a little bit farther away but it's worth it. I'm no mug.

I'd suggest maybe your data wasn't quite right, if you've carried one extra passenger for one journey that must completely ruin the efficiency calculation?

I'd suggest maybe your data wasn't quite right, if you've carried one extra passenger for one journey that must completely ruin the efficiency calculation?

I'm alright there, I don't have any friends.

I don't know why.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â