Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Hall Green driver lost a leg after SLEEPWALKING to her car

That annoys me.

My sister and my girflfriend both know the girl in that article. She didn't sleepwalk at all. She was pissed. She was out drinking with her mates, got dropped home, got into her car to go and see a lad, and crashed it. She admitted it on a blog that's still online and told all her friends that was what happened.

It's still a horrific accident that I wouldn't wish on anyone, but she did inflict it upon herself.

And fair play that she's now raising money, but it bothers me that she's now lying about "sleepwalking" and being held up as some sort of hero, or at least somebody who deserves loads of sympathy.

Edited by Stevo985

The fact that shit isn't built for tall people. I'm not 8 pints tall, but I'm over 6ft. As we had a visiting party in the club I'm a member of, I volunteered to work behind the bar for the evening. As we're not a massive club, we don't have a fancy glass cleaning machine, so it's done by hand, in a sink, under the bar. Fine if you're average hight, but knacks your back, if you have to bend down all night, while cleaning glasses. Damn you short people!  

• Like 1

The fact that shit isn't built for tall people. I'm not 8 pints tall, but I'm over 6ft. As we had a visiting party in the club I'm a member of, I volunteered to work behind the bar for the evening. As we're not a massive club, we don't have a fancy glass cleaning machine, so it's done by hand, in a sink, under the bar. Fine if you're average hight, but knacks your back, if you have to bend down all night, while cleaning glasses. Damn you short people!  

Unusual unit of measurement. 

• Like 1

The fact that it's considered socially acceptable to eat boiled eggs in public spaces. Would it be okay if I whipped out a fresh turd on my desk and started eating it? No, but why because it fookin smells better!

• Like 2

The fact that it's considered socially acceptable to eat boiled eggs in public spaces. Would it be okay if I whipped out a fresh turd on my desk and started eating it? No, but why because it fookin smells better!

Oh my McGrath, yes! The amount of times, I've had a whiff of someone's boiled egg, thinking someone had shit themselves!

I had to experience the delights of an Arriva commuter train this morning.

Getting on at one of the first stops, I made the mistake of pushing through the idiots standing in the entrance to avail myself of one of the many empty seats. On trying to sit down it very quickly became obvious why all the other blokes were standing. I didn't fit in the **** gap between their teeny tiny **** seats. Literally didn't fit, at six foot one and three quarters I was too freakishly tall for my legs to physically fit in the gap between their seats.

Light years ahead of Jeremy Corbyn, Arriva have developed and rolled out the female only train seat.

Trains - they don't start close to my house, they don't end close to my office, they cost three times more than the petrol would have and the seats are too close together to sit on. There were approximately 7,000 screaming refugees on board that later transpired to all be from the same local comprehensive school. I had to stand for the entire journey. Somebody had a cough. Somebody else let their toddler play with the novelty noises on their smart phone.

Other than that, **** awesome.

• Like 2

Feel your pain.

I'm 6'5. The amount of dirty looks I've got on public transport because it looks like I'm intentionally moving my legs to cover the seat next to me to stop someone from sitting next me, when I actually can't fit my legs in any other way!

• Like 3

Yep, I'm the same. It's also the reason I can't sleep on most flights I take. I can get my legs in properly, but only at the expense of sitting up dead straight, which means my head is too high to rest on the headrest.

And don't even get me started on the cabin crew bashing my shoulder every time they walk past.

• Like 2

That's how I felt sitting in the North End Lower for the first time!

I sat NEL once, one of the european games under ONeil.

We were a block booking of about 6 seats in a row and every one of us was over 6' Subsequently you couldn't steal the legroom of the guy next to you so we didn't fit. Stewards constantly trying to get us to sit down, with us explaining that we weren't being awkward, we just plain didn't fit.

That's how I felt sitting in the North End Lower for the first time!

I sat NEL once, one of the european games under ONeil.

We were a block booking of about 6 seats in a row and every one of us was over 6' Subsequently you couldn't steal the legroom of the guy next to you so we didn't fit. Stewards constantly trying to get us to sit down, with us explaining that we weren't being awkward, we just plain didn't fit.

Yep, that's how it was. Luckily I was on the back row so spent almost the entire game stood up. But I literally couldn't sit down with my legs in front of me. I had to spread into the leg room either side of me.

It was a lot of fun, especially given the game (the Notts County one just gone) but I won't be sitting there again.

I had to experience the delights of an Arriva commuter train this morning.

Getting on at one of the first stops, I made the mistake of pushing through the idiots standing in the entrance to avail myself of one of the many empty seats. On trying to sit down it very quickly became obvious why all the other blokes were standing. I didn't fit in the **** gap between their teeny tiny **** seats. Literally didn't fit, at six foot one and three quarters I was too freakishly tall for my legs to physically fit in the gap between their seats.

Light years ahead of Jeremy Corbyn, Arriva have developed and rolled out the female only train seat.

Trains - they don't start close to my house, they don't end close to my office, they cost three times more than the petrol would have and the seats are too close together to sit on. There were approximately 7,000 screaming refugees on board that later transpired to all be from the same local comprehensive school. I had to stand for the entire journey. Somebody had a cough. Somebody else let their toddler play with the novelty noises on their smart phone.

Other than that, **** awesome.

Urghhhh, communting on trains. I gave that up about 5 years ago. I cant handle public transport in the UK it's shite

Feel your pain.

I'm 6'5. The amount of dirty looks I've got on public transport because it looks like I'm intentionally moving my legs to cover the seat next to me to stop someone from sitting next me, when I actually can't fit my legs in any other way!

On busses the old lady seat behind the driver, that faces the other way, and the second to last seat at the back, near the emergency exit is the way to go.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â