Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Crystal Palace.

Apparently they have the worlds greatest support because a couple of thousand of them make a bit of noise. 

Two seasons ago they were averaging 16,933- but football doesn't matter outside the Premier League apparently.

They also have a ridiculous nickname of the Eagles- it should still be the Glaziers.You are a made up club created by Allison I am afraid to say.

They are like the Albion when they first came up with there wacky supporters, just really glad to be in 'the best league in the world'. They are going to come mid table at best.

Pardew for England? That makes me sick.

Also the group is a dump and is in the twilight zone of sarf London in which it is impossible to get to. They are the only London club who's main rivalry is with a club based on the south coast. That says it all.

I wish they can just go away.

• Like 4

I was just eating a few grapes in front of the football and suddenly spotted something that looked like bird shit on one of them.  I'm worried that I may have eaten a bird shitty grape without noticing.  I'm not sure whether it's something you'd be able to taste in small quantities, I mean a full Ashley Young mouthful you'd probably notice, but it's got me slightly worried.

I was just eating a few grapes in front of the football and suddenly spotted something that looked like bird shit on one of them.  I'm worried that I may have eaten a bird shitty grape without noticing.  I'm not sure whether it's something you'd be able to taste in small quantities, I mean a full Ashley Young mouthful you'd probably notice, but it's got me slightly worried.

Serves you right for eating fruit.

Stick to meat and salty snacks.

• Like 1

Serves you right for eating fruit.

Stick to meat and salty snacks.

this this this 

Earlier this spring Tony Iommi caused a bit of a sensation when he arrived at the Musikmesse conference in Germany to announce his new Epiphone SG Custom and found that fans had lined up around the block to meet him.  He is The Man after all. 

Now comes word from Black Sabbath of the band's final tour, The End, that will close an incredible chapter in Rock N' Roll history.  And you can bet Tony's fans will be at every show. Whether you've sworn off Heavy Metal or if it's your daily bread and butter, you can't deny these once-young lads from Manchester made a serious impression on popular music and popular culture. What are you waiting for? Bring the family and get ready to rock one more time with Ozzy and the boyz while you still can.  

Link

Ha! Never seen that Meades piece before, love it! How the hell did they do those dangerous driving sequences?

My guess would be that the car was on a low trailer.

Of course. Good thinking, sir.

I think that bird shit may have actually been a bit of Vienetta by the way, as I'd just done a bit of washing up and it may have transferred onto the grape somehow when I was rinsing them. 

One of my mates is getting married and asked me to be a groomsman.  I'm not entirely sure what being a groomsman involves but he wants us all to wear superhero outfits under our suits so we can reveal them at the end.  The idea mortifies me, I think I would genuinely rather have rabies.  Thankfully it's not going to be for another three years or so, but they still want to know which superhero I want to be now.  I really struggle to even pretend to be enthusiastic about it.

I think that bird shit may have actually been a bit of Vienetta by the way, as I'd just done a bit of washing up and it may have transferred onto the grape somehow when I was rinsing them. 

One of my mates is getting married and asked me to be a groomsman.  I'm not entirely sure what being a groomsman involves but he wants us all to wear superhero outfits under our suits so we can reveal them at the end.  The idea mortifies me, I think I would genuinely rather have rabies.  Thankfully it's not going to be for another three years or so, but they still want to know which superhero I want to be now.  I really struggle to even pretend to be enthusiastic about it.

They'll end up separated by then easy, don't worry about it. Sorry to hear about the grapes but did you travel back in time to find a vienetta?

I feel a bit guilty and selfish for thinking that they aren't likely to last that long, especially as my mate already has two kids with two different women and been engaged before.  I've been munching my way through the Vienetta for pudding for a few days but was going for a healthy option yesterday with the grapes, and as I said as I'd done some washing up from the day before and it's possible I smeared some on my grapes.  I could just be in denial and be in the midst of bird AIDS, in which case I won't have to worry about the wedding.

• Like 1

Sounds depressing, but just put the absolute minimum amount of effort possible into it without being a word removed about it. The bride will probably crush the idea herself closer to the time anyway. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â