Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

These famous people from youtube piss me off. It shouldn't but it does.

Took my son to Minecon the other month and he met loads of youtubers that are "famous" ... These tubers were like rock gods to all these young kids

The Diamond minecart (stage name) I just read received 402 million hits in July alone ..

People who when they get their salary, takes it all out in cash and put it in thier wallet or in a roll to impress girls...Muppets!

People actually do that?
I'd rather that than my mates who turn up for a night out with about £4.78 on them

not played any music for ages, just have not had time recently plus with us moving into the new house im still trying to work out the neighbours as they are a bit older so might not appreciate hearing it. going to see fred zeppelin again on friday so at least i will get to hear some then.

People who when they get their salary, takes it all out in cash and put it in thier wallet or in a roll to impress girls...Muppets!

People actually do that?
When I used to work at KFC people had rolls all the time, trying hard to look cool.

The same kind of guy that would pay with a 50 even though he has smaller notes and his food cost a fiver.

Someone on my local 'things for sale' Facebook page selling a mediocre spec home laptop with Windows 7 ultimate in it. The most expensive and feature heavy version and unusual on a laptop of the kind.

When someone clearly not aware asked whether he installed all the software on the computer the seller replies 'Yes, does it matter though?'

I suspect it's an unlicensed version of Windows. If it's a good one it will likely make very little difference to the user, if they are a home user.

It's a shame, he'd be better off putting Ubuntu on it, but I suspect it would be harder to sell.

The whole Sherwood 'facials' thing.

Reasonably funny to begin with, but irritating now.

Sorry.

I disagree,

It was never funny in the first place. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â