Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A friend of mine (Friend A) added a different friend from a different social circle (Friend B ) into a group Whatsapp chat which consists of Friend A social circle.

Normally, the ettique is to have a vote to add any new member to a whatsapp group, or at least ask the original friend (ie: me).

I responded by setting up a rival whatsapp group with all the original members except Friend B.

Friend A then responded by talking about the rival group in the original chat which now includes Friend B.

Friend B then got pissed off with me for trying to cut him out of the group chat.

I then got pissed off with Friend A for adding him in the first place.

So everyone is pissed off, but nobody should be.   AAAAARGGGGGHHH.

Friend A was wrong to do what he did.

What is wrong with all you pussies on here. Since when did men use umbrellas. It's only water FFS. MAN UP

You want to sit in an afternoon meeting, soaked through? Fine, go ahead.

What is wrong with all you pussies on here. Since when did men use umbrellas. It's only water FFS. MAN UP

What you say is perfectly true

And quite a reasonable point of view

But to a working man, a gamp's effete

So if you must, please be discreet

• Like 1

I never ask for anything for my birthday, but my Mother was nagging me, as to what her and my Dad could buy me, to the point where she was getting annoyed that I didn't want anything. As such, I asked for a golf / fishing brolly for taking along to the cricket (something quite useful). She ended up getting me a spring loaded "gent" brolly, that wouldn't have looked out of place in an old lady's shopping cart. It's never left the house. Bless her. :rolleyes:

Edited by dAVe80

What you say is perfectly true

And quite a reasonable point of view

But to a working man, a gamp's effete

So if you must, please be discreet

When on shop floor I plied my trade

No jolly brolly was displayed

But when the office changed my luck

I carried one and gave no ****

• Like 1

Just been on facebook the first time in weeks. Scrolling down the page and I see someone has added 20+ photos of their uncles funeral yesterday. Flowers, group family photos where theyre all smiling, photos of people from afar chatting. Im amazed there wasn't one of the grave.

Since when has this been a thing? Cant say ive ever been to a funeral where someone has taken photos, and would like to think it would be commonly thought of as distasteful to say the least. Am I just finding out that this is a new thing that people do?

Now I know why I avoid facebook!

To add to this, the sister of a guy I went to school with put up a selfie of her and her grandmother in a hospital bed looking really out of it. You could almost hear her death rattle through the picture. Staring off to the side, arms all atrophied and face very jaundiced probably due to multi-organ failure, one eye closed, while her granddaughter is doing a big smile. Filter on the photo to make the jaundice more pronounced. Post read something like: RIP granny. I know we didn't get on all the time down along through the years but you were always good to me whenever I needed down through along the years. Obviously the grandmother had died shortly after the picture was taken. Maybe being in a selfie was her final wish and she could then die in peace.

I've again found the picture. It's actually worse than I remember. 157 likes though. So at least some good came of it.

That's **** horrible.

Just been on facebook the first time in weeks. Scrolling down the page and I see someone has added 20+ photos of their uncles funeral yesterday. Flowers, group family photos where theyre all smiling, photos of people from afar chatting. Im amazed there wasn't one of the grave.

Since when has this been a thing? Cant say ive ever been to a funeral where someone has taken photos, and would like to think it would be commonly thought of as distasteful to say the least. Am I just finding out that this is a new thing that people do?

To add to this, the sister of a guy I went to school with put up a selfie of her and her grandmother in a hospital bed looking really out of it. You could almost hear her death rattle through the picture. Staring off to the side, arms all atrophied and face very jaundiced probably due to multi-organ failure, one eye closed, while her granddaughter is doing a big smile. Filter on the photo to make the jaundice more pronounced. Post read something like: RIP granny. I know we didn't get on all the time down along through the years but you were always good to me whenever I needed down through along the years. Obviously the grandmother had died shortly after the picture was taken. Maybe being in a selfie was her final wish and she could then die in peace.

I've again found the picture. It's actually worse than I remember. 157 likes though. So at least some good came of it.

That's **** horrible.
Facebook is the biggest misery pit of my lifetime. I've said elsewhere, it used to be a valuable resource to me when I was (occasionally) writing but I cannot cope with it any more. It would have a valid use if it wasn't 90% populated by time burglars and grief thiefs. The very nature of it encourages narcissistic, lazy, desperate behaviour, hankering for likes and attention from people you wouldn't speak to in real life.

I don't criticise anyone for having an account as it can have a legitimate use, maybe even be a fun time waster, but my life has been much better without, much much better.

• Like 3

That's **** horrible.

yeah, thats pretty unsavory. Its vanity at its worst

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â