Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I had some boquerones for lunch. Fresh anchovies for the uninitiated. Now I'm refluxing a little bit. It's not the most pleasant. Stomach acid plus partially digested anchovies. mmmmm

That this guy is complaining that he cant get a job.

645@70.jpg

I know him. We are from the same area but he is younger than me. Made as you see some very bad decisions in life. He was in a famous motorcycle club for a while. Always very friendly towards me.

645@70.jpg

I know him. We are from the same area but he is younger than me. Made as you see some very bad decisions in life. He was in a famous motorcycle club for a while. Always very friendly towards me.

You live in Kristianstad ?

645@70.jpg

You live in Kristianstad ?

Yes.

McGrath knows. He was faffing around with some pigs. I asked the missus and she said he is in a lot of things. I left the room at that point in utter despair 

Whats God got to do with it?  ;)

The most offensive thing about that guy is his retarded t shirt and oversized watch

And the sunglasses on his head, when inside. 

The most offensive thing about that guy is his retarded t shirt and oversized watch

And the earring, actually. And the bead necklace. And the fake tan sucks too.

And the earring, actually. And the bead necklace. And the fake tan sucks too.

You wouldnt say that to his face ;)

Men, almost always men, that feel the need to use vast golfing umbrellas walking down the pavement of a busy street.

Well done, you scored a free brolly at the 2012 HSBC golf event. However, it's now 2015 and you are on your way to work in the drizzle. Put the toys away. Or is this just a cunning stunt to show off your bizarrely over sized watch? What makes me think that if I traced this guy back to his car it would have been an Audi?

Need a coffee...

Edited by chrisp65

Men, almost always men, that feel the need to use vast golfing umbrellas walking down the pavement of a busy street.

Well done, you scored a free brolly at the 2012 HSBC golf event. However, it's now 2015 and you are on your way to work in the drizzle. Put the toys away. Or is this just a cunning stunt to show off your bizarrely over sized watch? What makes me think that if I traced this guy back to his car it would have been an Audi?

Need a coffee...

I don't own a watch or an umbrella , does that excuse me having an Audi or do I need to hit eBay for a Swedish Penis enlarger ?

Need a coffee...

I don't own a watch or an umbrella , does that excuse me having an Audi or do I need to hit eBay for a Swedish Penis enlarger ?

BUTTON-buy%20it%20now.jpg

Need a coffee...

I congratulate you Sir.

That is one of the finest examples of being unreasonably and disproportionally annoyed by something, which has ever graced this thread.

The piece de resistance, which shows your absolute determination to confirm the egregious vulgarity of these brolly-wielding poseurs, was to predict the likelihood of them owning an Audi, which is definitely a vanity purchase. 

Your sheer determination to be irritated, is just world class.  :)

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 2

Just to add a little colour. I own one umbrella and it is a golf one. The chances of me ever using it outside the course are about 0.01% however if you ever saw me walking down the street with an umbrella it would be a golf one.

Two lessons to this story as far as I can see.

1 - Men don't own multiple umbrellas for different occassions.

2 - Life is too short to get yourself worked up over the size of another mans umbrella.

Edited by villaglint

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â