Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On the old Mother conversation, wish I had the sort of relationship where I could tell my Mom everything like some mates have but she asks me too questions it can be annoying or it's just me that thinks she don't need to know. I think she'd quite literally burst with excitement If I bought back a long term girlfriend and would try to be so much involved. Unfortunately she has to live with the disappointment of me bringing back Pablo every friday night.

When we'd play football in PE at school we were split up into teams and ran a league, it was brilliant! I loved it.

But what annoyed me was the kid in our class who had Downs syndrome always had to be included in a way that kind of broke up the game, there would be some decent play and then "Oh hold on, lets give him a kick of the ball, here you go!" *takes a big step up and a wild swing at the ball and misses* "oh nearly! lets go again" *manages to clip the ball and slowly curl it along the ground to someone on a different team* "Well done!" The kid then start grunting and grabbing his bits. Everyone is then forced to clap before resuming our game.

It was frustrating for me as benig the kind of defender who never held back, I don't care if I'm playing against a kid with Downs syndrome, a pensioner or a little girl, I'm not going to pull my tackles! it took all my decency not to slide him.

Well off to Hell for me... :evil:

He probably loved being included. It didn't stifle your progress to becoming the next Paul McGrath either by the looks of it..

That game could have been a turning point in my life!

When we'd play football in PE at school we were split up into teams and ran a league, it was brilliant! I loved it.

But what annoyed me was the kid in our class who had Downs syndrome always had to be included in a way that kind of broke up the game, there would be some decent play and then "Oh hold on, lets give him a kick of the ball, here you go!" *takes a big step up and a wild swing at the ball and misses* "oh nearly! lets go again" *manages to clip the ball and slowly curl it along the ground to someone on a different team* "Well done!" The kid then start grunting and grabbing his bits. Everyone is then forced to clap before resuming our game.

It was frustrating for me as benig the kind of defender who never held back, I don't care if I'm playing against a kid with Downs syndrome, a pensioner or a little girl, I'm not going to pull my tackles! it took all my decency not to slide him.

Well off to Hell for me... :evil:

amusing. i had a similar experience every week during 'social cricket' during my school days. everyone had to bowl at least an over and everyone had to bat during their team's innings. why??

one particular afternoon an incredibly tight affair had gone down to the final over with my team needing to restrict the batting side to about 4 runs off the final over for us to win. up steps Walter Neo to bowl.... the chinese lad who you could tell HATED having to play sports. opts for a short run up, stumbles up to the wickets, looks at the floor... jumps about 3 foot in the air and throws (not bowls) the ball over the batsman, the keeper and down to the boundary for 4 runs.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Grapefruits. Why in the name of jayzus would anyone willingly eat one over, say, an orange? I had to resort to one today cuz I ran out of normal fruit and it was thoroughly unpleasant. It's not much better than eating a lemon, except it's bigger so there's more of it. Hateful fruit. And I likes my fruitses.

BEANS

something about them just freak me out...and tomato sauce **** hate the stuff cant have it any where near my plate, hate both of them things if I am washing up and there is a plate in there that has had beans or red sauce on it then it really makes me feel all funny and orrible

I feel the same BOF.

Grapefruit juice WITH something else to take the sharpness away can be nice.

But grapefruit on it's own is unpleasantly sharp. Don't like it at all.

I can't remember the last time I had pizza, or chips, or a burger, or chipper fish, or a kebab. Christ I think I'm curry-total!

I **** love baked beans. i could, and sometimes do, eat them cold

:puke: Baked beans are awful.

I am about to work on a major butt bag for the next hour and a half of my life. And I don't want to! He isn't inappropriate he's just an asshole. :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â