Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

If you're not a fan of Pegg, the Spaced is not for you! Which is a shame, as it is brilliant.

I think the girl out of the Royle Family is in it and I like her a lot, but not enough unfortunately.

If you're not a fan of Pegg, the Spaced is not for you! Which is a shame, as it is brilliant.

I think the girl out of the Royle Family is in it and I like her a lot, but not enough unfortunately.

Jessica Hynes, yeah she co-wrote it with Pegg.

How can you dislike Simon Pegg? He just seems like your everyday funny man who got lucky and made it into films. Spaced and Shaun of the Dead are both ace too.

I believe simon Pegg to be a talentless word removed. I **** despise the clearing in the woods. He isnt a funny man he is dreadful. I also made the mistake of reading his biography, nerd do well thinking it may change my opinion of him, it made it worse.

Talentless?  Have you seen Hot Fuzz? Getdafuqouttahere!

• Like 1

How can you dislike Simon Pegg? He just seems like your everyday funny man who got lucky and made it into films. Spaced and Shaun of the Dead are both ace too.

I believe simon Pegg to be a talentless word removed. I **** despise the clearing in the woods. He isnt a funny man he is dreadful. I also made the mistake of reading his biography, nerd do well thinking it may change my opinion of him, it made it worse.

Talentless?  Have you seen Hot Fuzz? Getdafuqouttahere!

Who made you Judge Judy and executioner?

• Like 3

So yesterday I put my garden waste bin out, half full to be emptied. 

I bring it back in today and someone has fully loaded it with grass cuttings. 

If it were a neighbour, I wouldn't mind at all if they had asked me. 

• Like 1

Getting in the passenger seat of the missus car after saying 'yes' to her question of 'shall I drive'? but only realising what a mistake I've made after its too far to go back and get in my car. Why do I never remember?

• Like 2

Getting in the passenger seat of the missus car after saying 'yes' to her question of 'shall I drive'? but only realising what a mistake I've made after its too far to go back and get in my car. Why do I never remember?

Memory aids.

• Like 1

Oh hell, yes. Every time.

TV trailers with massive spoilers. You can usually avoid the "next time on..." type by switching off at the end credits. But when they suddenly throw them in between programmes...

I don't give a toss about "Casualty", but the missus is a big fan. BBC just trailered the big 'season climax' show, with just about every dramatic moment included. She's not a happy bunny.

Anthea effing Turner.

She's always annoyed me and I've always thought she was a fatuous, vacuous individual but I've had the misfortune of having her sat directly behind me at a rugby match tonight and she really is insufferable. Didn't once look at the pitch but sat talking absolute nonsense in the loudest tone possible to her two companions all night. I'm not a man given to anger but I came close to violence tonight. Detestable woman.

people with zero awareness of or interest in politics.

just go away.

I understand this. Normal, intelligent people whose faces go blank when you bring up a fairly significant current event or political situation...baffling how smart people totally tune that stuff out. 

Or maybe that's what makes them smart, I dunno.

My daughter has no interest in politics, she could name the prime minister at a push and that would be it. Politically she takes parts of Dave Nellist and parts of Nigel Farage, its best she is never let near a voting slip.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â