Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Some companies argue that you would have to feed yourself anyway and thus you aren't entitled to meals

Some companies give you a fixed limit per day or something

And of course you get some where you can just go mad and expense the whole lot

But nothing does seem a bit mean though ...

Edited by tonyh29

Somebody posted a gif of kids in a school-yard dancing around, as if there had just been some epic rap battle and one kid absolutely destroyed another.

Can't find it. It's annoying me. Anyone help?

Some companies argue that you would have to feed yourself anyway and thus you aren't entitled to meals

Some companies give you a fixed limit per day or something

And of course you get some where you can just go mad and expense the whole lot

But nothing does seem a bit mean though ...

If I had access to a kitchen where I could feed myself I'd agree.

I'm in a graduate position on shit money and I had no choice to come on the course.

Resorting to making sandwiches from the breakfast provided because I'm skint

People who hang on every word of supposed ITKs.

That's as a general point, and specific to this board.

Aye, some of it is downright cringe inducing.

Yes, snippets of information are obviously appreciated (and always taken with a pinch of salt) but some posters follow the supposed ITK's around like kids from Oliver Twist's orphanage waiting for another splash of gruel.

• Like 3

Grown men who pay for single beers with a credit card. Embarrassing.

The rules of cool definitely dictate that paying the right way is essential to complete the perfect tableau.

Having watched countless movie stars show how it is done, it seems that paying must be done with a minimum of fuss: clicking a coin onto the counter, or leaving a note under a glass, is cool but neither Humphrey Bogart or John Wayne can ever be seen getting change.

I don't think I ever saw Norm Peterson even pay because it would have been too uncool.

Using a credit card is just too fussy but it is still more acceptable than paying out of a change purse.

Rules on just what drinks men are allowed to order for themselves are even more rigid. :)

lol

also uncool is taking bills from your wallet to pay

must have billfold

also the coin flip tip toss while apologizing for the mess Han Solo style is encouraged

Even more annoying when it is a very crowded club or bar, and some student word removed off his tits on WKD or whatever the youth of today are drunking is taking a week to punch in his pin correctly.

Then there is the women, who, whilst you have patiently edged nearer the bar over the course of, say, 6 hours....barged their way through, hug some old **** they vaguely know and settle in at the front of the cue,

Then there is the asshat who is next to you at the crowded bar, who got there maybe 5 minutes after you, who, when the lady asks who is next just goes ahead and orders his drinks, knowing full well you have been in line since the sun was still up..

Then there is the group of women, who order two drinks, are about to pay, then order another two drinks, then their friend comes over and asks for a drink, then 'what the hell'...let's get some shots over here, let's get some cocktails. **** me, I just want three pints of piss water and I will be on my way.

Then there are the guys who put the hand up, and almost seem to stop the whole bar dead in it's tracks and go 'Hey, this guy is next' People listen to this guy, people pay attention and people follow him.

Those are the true heroes of this generation.... but maybe a topic for another thread.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

People who hang on every word of supposed ITKs.

That's as a general point, and specific to this board.

Aye, some of it is downright cringe inducing.

Yes, snippets of information are obviously appreciated (and always taken with a pinch of salt) but some posters follow the supposed ITK's around like kids from Oliver Twist's orphanage waiting for another splash of gruel.

On here it's when there is speculation on a player and people don't seem to believe it unless certain "ITK"s confirm or deny it.

Even though they don't know anything.

• Like 1

James Bond arriving at a tropical island by sea plane to hunt down an evil villain wearing a bloody shirt and tie with a blazer

It's 40 degrees , Shorts and a t-shirt man for gods sake

James Bond arriving at a tropical island by sea plane to hunt down an evil villain wearing a bloody shirt and tie with a blazer

Certainly not. Commander Bond, R.N. (rtd.) is a gentleman. Or at least he used to be, in the good old Fleming/Connery days.

Certainly not. Commander Bond, R.N. (rtd.) is a gentleman. Or at least he used to be, in the good old Fleming/Connery days.

you don't have to wear a suit to be a gentleman 

lets face it you've got to chase a henchman in black roll neck down , you'll be able to run after him a lot faster in a pair of Adidas than you will in a pair of full-brogue oxfords

upscale restaurants. Food tastes good but portions are awful for the price. Need about 3 or 4 mains to get full. 

Don't go to "upscale" restaurants when you're hungry then. Go to them when you want to have food which is more than something to make you full.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â