Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Having so many things to do on your lunch 'hour' that you didn't get to eat a lunch :angry:

How hard can it be to scoff a kit Kat and a packet of quavers as you update Facebook and post on VT ?

I've been up since 5am,haven't had a poo in 30 hours and my colon feels like its progressing a bowling ball. Can I go?

Nope.

A whole clove of garlic.

Swallow it...in case you were in any doubt. :)

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

The amount of amateur scouts and professional rumour mongers on football forums, not just VT. I can flick through 100+ pages of opinion on why someone would/wouldn't be a good signing, with no evidence the signing is going to happen, from people with experience that goes no further than Football Manager and the occasional game of football at Goals with the lads from work.

• Like 2

The amount of amateur scouts and professional rumour mongers on football forums, not just VT. I can flick through 100+ pages of opinion on why someone would/wouldn't be a good signing, with no evidence the signing is going to happen, from people with experience that goes no further than Football Manager and the occasional game of football at Goals with the lads from work.

Absolutely. 

The amount of comment on Amavi, Ayew and Gueye on here is astonishing given I'd wager 95% of VTers (including myself) have probably never seen them play.

Absolutely.

The amount of comment on Amavi, Ayew and Gueye on here is astonishing given I'd wager 95% of VTers (including myself) have probably never seen them play.

I don't mind the odd comment but the sheer volume of nonsense ruins the thread! If I can't see quotes or pictures as evidence after a minute of reading I leave the thread and wait for the news instead.

Absolutely.

I don't mind the odd comment but the sheer volume of nonsense ruins the thread! If I can't see quotes or pictures as evidence after a minute of reading I leave the thread and wait for the news instead.

I'm not sure if Designer 1 introduced you to VT or not, but as (I could be wrong here, but from seeing a couple of posts) he's your mate in real life, he should have warned you about "on topic". I get the impression that Aston Villa has a large percentage of supporters who are regular self-harmers.

Absolutely.

I'm not sure if Designer 1 introduced you to VT or not, but as (I could be wrong here, but from seeing a couple of posts) he's your mate in real life, he should have warned you about "on topic". I get the impression that Aston Villa has a large percentage of supporters who are regular self-harmers.

Haha, nah I was a poster on here a long time ago under another name and it was similar (not as bad) back then too. I love VT as a site, but not for On Topic discussion, sadly.
  • Like 1

To follow my post, I might add I think the Mods do a fantastic job and there are some excellent posters in the On Topic forums too, it's not all bad.

You brown-nosing bastard :lol:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â