Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

VT keeps logging me out! I suppose I should take the harsh hint anyway since it's 2:12am here and I am getting up in a few hours for work. I want to sleep, too much chaos outside that is pissing me off more than being logged out. Crazy drunk people everywhere!!!

Why can't I buy a size small Holland away shirt anywhere? everywhere seems to only sell XL and XXL. I'm still small enough for and XL boys shirt :oops:

Do you live in never never land?

Most of that is people showing off how obsure their music taste is.
No, I don't think so. "Obscure" music usually just means "stuff that I haven't heard of. To somebody who loves it, it's the very essence of "the real thing".

To anybody who's willing to have an open mind (which does kind of rule me out, I must admit), the VT music thread is potentially a goldmine of undiscovered goodies.

Why can't I buy a size small Holland away shirt anywhere? everywhere seems to only sell XL and XXL. I'm still small enough for and XL boys shirt :oops:

:lol: The holy hobbit

Most of that is people showing off how obsure their music taste is.
No, I don't think so. "Obscure" music usually just means "stuff that I haven't heard of. To somebody who loves it, it's the very essence of "the real thing".

To anybody who's willing to have an open mind (which does kind of rule me out, I must admit), the VT music thread is potentially a goldmine of undiscovered goodies.

Agree.

Hitz's statement was my initial response upon reading through the varius music threads on this site. I dont doubt that there is a small amount of kudos to be gained from referencing new bands, but similarly Ive managed to come across a couple of gems whilst in there.

What youve got to remember is that a few posters on this site are already heavily involved in the music scene, so they really arent bull shitting, it's just their job.

The guy who does the voiceover on the Jacobs Creek advert. It's like he's smiling while he talks, but the Jacobs Creek adverts aren't funny... they're just shit!

:lol: The holy hobbit

He's not from neverneverland, vey call it ve Neverlands.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â